Server+ Certification (Beginner)

Discussion in 'New Members Introduction' started by nelasba, Oct 16, 2008.

1. nelasba

nelasba New Member

hi all, i'm a newbie here and a novice to server management. next month, i'll be taking up the Comptia Server+ certification with a bit knowledge of servers. i'm more of a networking guy with good knowledge about securities but later on will be focusing on servers/systems. Prior to this exam i'll take up some sort of a training. Is there any available sample questionaires that i could download and read now?
    Please help.

Many thanks in advance!

Certifications: none so far
    WIP: Server+ and CCNA
  2. wizard

wizard Petabyte Poster

Hi there and welcome :)

Certifications: SIA DS Licence
    WIP: A+ 2009
  3. Qs

Qs Semi-Honorary Member Gold Member

The exam objectives (off of which you can second guess potential exam questions) can be found here - http://certification.comptia.org/resources/objectives/Security_Objectives.pdf

Else, browse the forum to the respective security+ section found here - http://www.certforums.co.uk/forums/forum45.html. It should contain all the information you require.

Welcome to the forums.

Qs

Certifications: MCT, MCSE: Private Cloud, MCSA (2008), MCITP: EA, MCITP: SA, MCSE: 2003, MCSA: 2003, MCITP: EDA7, MCITP: EDST7, MCITP: EST Vista, MCTS: Exh 2010, MCTS:ServerVirt, MCTS: SCCM07 & SCCM2012, MCTS: SCOM07, MCTS: Win7Conf, MCTS: VistaConf, MCDST, MCP, MBCS, HND: Applied IT, ITIL v3: Foundation, CCA
  4. Notes_Bloke

Notes_Bloke Terabyte Poster

Welcome:D

NB

Certifications: 70-210, 70-215, A+,N+, Security+
    WIP: MCSA