Serious question

Discussion in 'The Lounge - Off Topic' started by LukeP, Mar 23, 2011.

1. danielno8

danielno8 Gigabyte Poster

But it was only "funny" because it was derived from the original thread. Have a go at posting that same thread on a different forum with no relation to Kobem and see how funny it seems.

Certifications: CCENT, CCNA
    WIP: CCNP
  2. Fergal1982

Fergal1982 Petabyte Poster

Utter tripe! The concept of data flowing faster up/downhill is a humourous concept that would be funny to IT people no matter where I posted it.

Certifications: ITIL Foundation; MCTS: Visual Studio Team Foundation Server 2010, Administration
    WIP: None at present
  3. BosonMichael
    Honorary Member Highly Decorated Member Award 500 Likes Award

BosonMichael Yottabyte Poster

I'm going to take a break from this forum. If anyone wants to contact me, they can reach me via e-mail, PM, Facebook or over on Mike Meyers forum

Certifications: CISSP, MCSE+I, MCSE: Security, MCSE: Messaging, MCDST, MCDBA, MCTS, OCP, CCNP, CCDP, CCNA Security, CCNA Voice, CNE, SCSA, Security+, Linux+, Server+, Network+, A+
    WIP: Just about everything!
  4. greenbrucelee
    Highly Decorated Member Award

greenbrucelee Zettabyte Poster

will do, I might do one for a bit too.

Certifications: A+, N+, MCDST, Security+, 70-270
    WIP: 70-620 or 70-680?
  5. ThomasMc

ThomasMc Gigabyte Poster

Not true, I didn't even see the original post that this thread derived from and found it funny(some of us do use the ignore function :))

Certifications: MCDST|FtOCC
    WIP: MCSA(70-270|70-290|70-291)