Seeking help to prepare Comptia A+ exam preparation for performance based questions

Discussion in 'A+' started by vyakute123, Oct 28, 2012.

1. vyakute123

vyakute123 New Member

I am working as IT professional and planning to attend Comptia A+ exam. When i have visited comptia A+ site ,Comptia change their question pattern from October ,2012. I have prepared for 701 and 702(100 question for each paper) but now Comptia change the question pattern. If any one attend exam recently (change question pattern). I would like to request to help for change question format and tips to prepare exam to pass the exam.

2. shadowwebs

shadowwebs Megabyte Poster

Firstly, welcome to CF.

Can you be a little more precise with what you mean about the question format changing? I know the exam is due to change from 701/702 to the 801/802 in the near future but as far as I am aware the question format is the same as when I took the 701/702 in April this year

Certifications: compTIA A+, Apple Certified Technical Coordinator 10.10 (OS X Yosemite, Server and Support)
  3. NetworkMD

NetworkMD Bit Poster

Correct as I understand the Performance sections are starting with the 801/802 version. 701/702 are the same until retired