1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Seek Learning?

Discussion in 'Training & Development' started by Adrian1984, Sep 2, 2009.

1. Adrian1984

Adrian1984 New Member

Hi All,

have been looking at my options of self studying my COM TIA A+, and my CDST I have a price through seek E-learning program of £1195, does anyone know anything about seek? and what there skill soft software is like? or is there a better company around to do this with?

Cheers in advance for your help!

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 2, 2009
  2. BosonMichael
    Highly Decorated Member Award

BosonMichael Yottabyte Poster

Wow, that's expensive. I'd recommend that you just buy a couple of $30 books (and, if you need it, a $100-150 practice exam) for each certification.

Certifications: CISSP, MCSE+I, MCSE: Security, MCSE: Messaging, MCDST, MCDBA, MCTS, OCP, CCNP, CCDP, CCNA Security, CCNA Voice, CNE, SCSA, Security+, Linux+, Server+, Network+, A+
    WIP: Just about everything!
  3. Josiahb

Josiahb Gigabyte Poster

What he said ^

The books are listed elsewhere on here (many, many times :p ) so I won't list them again, but self study is a whole hell of a lot cheaper.

oh and for the record CompTIA A+ and MCDST unless you are actually studying to be the Cassini Deep Space Transponder....

Certifications: A+, Network+, MCDST, ACA – Mac Integration 10.10
  4. greenbrucelee
    Highly Decorated Member Award

greenbrucelee Zettabyte Poster

yep what a rip off.

I'll tell you what you give me a quarter of that price + curry expenses and I'll give you my books and go through it with you :D

Certifications: A+, N+, MCDST, Security+, 70-270
    WIP: 70-620 or 70-680?
  5. adam25newcastle

adam25newcastle New Member

I recently started a course with Seek Learning and found that their software is appaling. I have yet to finish a study session without the software crahing on me, even after so called advisors have tried to solve problem! My advice is saty well clear