Secruity+ 2008

Discussion in 'Security+' started by mrobinson52, Dec 18, 2008.

1. mrobinson52

mrobinson52 Security Maven Gold Member

All I get is
    And something about Buying a full report. There is no evidence or proof, just the inference. The practice tests sold are Transcender and one written by TCat that come with the vouchers. If there are any other practice tests there, I do not know of them. And again, I do not see TCat allying himself with a braindump site. You can call any site a braindump site. I would like some form of evidence. I have been buying my vouchers from this site for years. They saved me $79, which I really could use. Do you know of any other voucher vendor you could suggest? :blink

Certifications: A+, Network+, MCSA:Security, Security+
    WIP: CISSP
  2. BosonMichael
    Honorary Member Highly Decorated Member Award 500 Likes Award

BosonMichael Yottabyte Poster

If you have questions, you can e-mail CertGuard and find out for yourself. I don't have the evidence; he does. Supposedly, they have ownership links to braindump sites - that's all I've heard, and I heard it from a trustworthy source.

TCat likely doesn't know.

I don't know of any other voucher sites, as I don't use vouchers. I know the folks here on CF like GraceTech Solutions because they sell UK vouchers - I dunno if they sell US vouchers. Haven't checked.

Buy from whomever you want. I simply give you the information I have, and you make the choices you will. :)

Certifications: CISSP, MCSE+I, MCSE: Security, MCSE: Messaging, MCDST, MCDBA, MCTS, OCP, CCNP, CCDP, CCNA Security, CCNA Voice, CNE, SCSA, Security+, Linux+, Server+, Network+, A+
    WIP: Just about everything!