Second shot voucher question

Discussion in 'MCAD / MCSD / MCPD' started by oooocam, Jun 2, 2009.

1. oooocam

oooocam New Member

I registered for the second shot voucher and receive the voucher number, when I was booking my exam online, I put my voucher number in and click validate, but it looks like it's not been used during the booking. I didn't get any prove that the voucher is used on the screen...

Have anyone used the second shot voucher which can provide some suggestions? :rolleyes:

Thanks in advanced :)

2. kevicho

kevicho Gigabyte Poster

On the first use it doesnt show up, however if you need to retake the exam and you use the code again then you will notice the price is changed to 0.

They should really have a box to show applied vouchers but for some reason dont

Certifications: A+, Net+, MCSA Server 2003, 2008, Windows XP & 7 , ITIL V3 Foundation
    WIP: CCNA Renewal
  3. oooocam

oooocam New Member

Thank you very much, that make me feel a lot better :biggrin I have been keep trying for many times but not dare to book it in case the voucher is not in used, and today I decided to go ahead and book the exam. But the confirmation email didn't show that I used the voucher code, so make me quite worry.

They should make this clear otherwise really confusing...

Anyway, really thanks a lot!

4. Finkenstein

Finkenstein Kilobyte Poster

Yea, don't worry about it. It did the same thing to me, and being the worrier that I am I immediately called them up before finalizing my booking. She then verified that the exam showed up as booked with the Second Shot. I was very relieved!

Good luck on your exam!

Certifications: MCP, Network+, CCENT, ITIL v3
    WIP: 640-822