Second Shot Vocher No is invalid

Discussion in 'The Lounge - Off Topic' started by madhu, Jun 3, 2008.

1. madhu

madhu New Member

hi,

I have registered for second shot Exam 70-431(SqlServer 2005 Implementation and Maintenance) having voucher no. XXXXXXXXX.I failed the exam on 26th may 2008. When i went to Prometric center to schedule the second shot exam they are telling that voucher no. is invalid.i had a hard copy of voucher no. from Microsoft.How can i schedule for the second shot

can you please help reg.

MOD EDIT: Removed voucher number to prevent someone from apempting to use it, valid or not.

2. GiddyG

GiddyG Terabyte Poster Gold Member

If you have a screenprint, or an email with the voucher number in it, then you should point this out to Prometric and MS. Tell both that you want it escalating ASAP, as you have to do the second shot before the end of June.

Daft question, but I'll ask it anyway... did you enter the voucher number when you booked the exam first time round?

3. madhu

madhu New Member

hi
    I entered the same vocher no when i was taking the exam.
    the person at the prometric testing center conformed that the voucher no. is same as one i had in the hard copy.
    he talked to the persons at microsoft ,they said that "the the voucher no. is invalid so we are unable to schedule for the second shot .

but i do't know that the problem where has occured.the voucher no i entered at test center is same as that i got from microsort (i had hard copy of that)