Second Shot disgrace

Discussion in 'General Microsoft Certifications' started by bain, Apr 21, 2008.

1. bain

bain New Member

Hi everyone,
    After registering for second shot and going throught the process of booking an exam via prometric website and validating it, which took about four or five times, then find out I should have rang prometric to confirm I have second shot, would then or should then of received a confirmation email with the second shot confirmed on the exam booking. This I did not receive nor did I ring anyone up to confirm, should I of? They are now saying that I did not get second shot and will now have to pay 88.00 pounds again. This is after discussing this with the complaints department at prometric anyone got any ideas? of next approach I know you get more with sugar then you do with Sh$%, but hey its my first go and this just puts you off!

Regards

Bain

2. Kwak

Kwak Bit Poster

I called to register for the 070-290 exam and gave the second-chance voucher number. When I received the confirmation e-mail, there was no indication of the 2nd-chance voucher being used for the exam.

Maybe I should call back and confirm. Wish you best luck with getting the second chance.

Certifications: MCDST, MCTS
    WIP: MCITP->MCSA
  3. Crito

Crito Banned

Hmmm, I did same.... just entered the voucher number when registering on Prometric's site. I'm assuming the first time activates the number and the second use discounts the full amount, as per Microsoft's instructions. Of course, if all goes well I won't have to use it, in which case I guess I'll never know for sure. :biggrin

Certifications: A few
    WIP: none
  4. bain

bain New Member

Well in response from these lot! My voucher number did not go through and had to pay again, this time I did not use the website I spoke to one of their operators and confirmed second shot voucher was being used now. My exprience is dont book via website as it does not work call them, 88.00 pounds wasted I have informed them that you cannot enter the voucher number. Anyway, rather expensive. Be warned!

Regards

Bain

5. Crito

Crito Banned

Certifications: A few
    WIP: none