Sandline MCSD VB.Net CBT training

Discussion in 'MCAD / MCSD / MCPD' started by Notes_Bloke, Sep 15, 2005.

1. Notes_Bloke

Notes_Bloke Terabyte Poster

I've been looking on Sandline's website and they are offering an MCSD VB.Net CBT training course including training videos and MS press manuals for £1500. Has anyone used this company before for this course or any other IT course?

Cheers
    NB :)

Certifications: 70-210, 70-215, A+,N+, Security+
    WIP: MCSA
  2. Boycie
    Honorary Member

Boycie Senior Beer Tester

Hi,

I am sure someone has asked about these people before......If i could only find it for you. :oops:
    I have had a look at their site and it looks quite apppealing. Reasonably priced, with a year of technical support. I would ask them if you can e-mail any of their current students as £1500 is a lot of books!

Let us know how you get on.

Certifications: MCSA 2003, MCDST, A+, N+, CTT+, MCT
  3. Jakamoko
    Honorary Member

Jakamoko On the move again ...

Can't say I've heard of them, but I may be wrong. I'd say make yourself familiar with their Terms and Conditions first and foremost.

Certifications: MCP, A+, Network+
    WIP: Clarity
  4. Notes_Bloke

Thanks for the replies guys!

I've read the t&c's on their site, and fired off an email asking if its poss to email some of their current students to get their views on the quality of training. I also mentioned that I've seen a comparable cbt MCSD course for £400 cheaper(inc VAT - the £1500 quoted is exc VAT) on a different website, and that their website states they can beat any quote! (You don't get it you don't ask!)

Cheers
    NB :morebeer

5. Notes_Bloke

Just a quick update!
    Have tried to contact Sandline 3 times via their online form to ask specific questions about the training that they offer - and each one has gone unanswered.
    I know I could phone them to ask the questions, but I don't want to listen to a sales pitch from a salesperson. I think that the fact that they can't be a***d to answer means I'll continue looking elsewhere for a company that can deliver what I want.

Cheers
    NB
    :berrr :morebeer