Revision Methods for each Semester

Discussion in 'General Cisco Certifications' started by roost3r, Jan 21, 2006.

1. roost3r

roost3r Bit Poster

Hi All, Hope your all well,

Im currently revising for the first semester CCNA 1 final exam and wondered what people thought was the best way to revise for each semester or what different ways people suggest to revise.

Any feedback would be appreciated

Regards

Roost3r

Certifications: CISCO IT Essentials Instructor
    WIP: CCNA, Foundation Degree
  2. zimbo
    Honorary Member

zimbo Petabyte Poster

im getting ready for XP 70-270 but ill share im doing.. im going over my topics need to know well (and dont! or they still not clear!) and im reading full time the Exam Cram2 book... they got prep logic questions in there... also i got a sheet with commands i should know which ill take with me to read before my exam otherwise with 9 days to go im looking good! :biggrin

Certifications: B.Sc, MCDST & MCSA
    WIP: M.Sc - Computer Forensics
  3. simongrahamuk
    Honorary Member

simongrahamuk Hmmmmmmm?

When I did it CNAP I read through the chapters (well scanned actually) then sat the Quiz for each chapter to see what I knew.

When I found something that I had forgot I would extensively read up on the relevant section.

The practice final exam was of great help to me aswell, as I would make notes on questions I struggled with and then read up.

Simon (Recent CNAP sem 4 graduate!)

8)