1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Review Guide

Discussion in 'A+' started by shadowwebs, Apr 13, 2012.

1. shadowwebs

shadowwebs Megabyte Poster Forum Leader

I have already passed the 220-701 with 84% just over a month ago, but in a little over 1 week I have the 220-702... I have been struggling with the mock tests and not had much time to focus on studying as life has been a little hectic over the last 2 weeks, BUT, I have picked up a copy of "sybex a+ complete review guide", does anyone know if this is a good book to use to cram in the 702, even though I have already watched all the professor messer videos, but I may watch them over again anyway also??

Certifications: compTIA A+, Apple Certified Technical Coordinator 10.10 (OS X Yosemite, Server and Support)
  2. BB88

BB88 Kilobyte Poster Gold Member

I cannot speak for the Sybex guide, but I found the Exam Cram from Pearson Vue very helpful!

Certifications: AS Computing, A+, Network+, 70-680, 70-410
    WIP: MCSA: Server 2012
  3. shadowwebs

shadowwebs Megabyte Poster Forum Leader

well I have just done 50 mock questions and only 4 incorrect, so if my maths serves me right that is around a 92% pass... very random questions that have come up and I wasn't surprised to have got some of them incorrect that I did

Certifications: compTIA A+, Apple Certified Technical Coordinator 10.10 (OS X Yosemite, Server and Support)