retake notification policy??

Discussion in 'Network Infrastructure' started by faixto, Oct 30, 2009.

1. faixto

faixto New Member

Hi, I'm new around here. I'm trying to reschedule the 70-291 but for some reason the prometric webpage is giving me the following message: retake notification policy. Does anybody know what do I have to do now? I failed that exam about a month and a half ago. It does not say anything else, just the above message. I signed in again because I forgot the ID and password I used the last time. I don't know if that has to do with the message I'm getting. anyway, I would appreciate any help you can provide me. thank you.

2. JK2447
    Highly Decorated Member Award 500 Likes Award

JK2447 Petabyte Poster Administrator Premium Member

Top Poster
    of the Month

The prometric site is rubbish TBH. That message means the site you are trying to book with is either closed now or fully booked. Why it can't just tell you that I don't know. Try another location and it will work

Certifications: VCP4, 5, 6, 6.5, 6.7, 7, 8, VCAP DCV Design, VMConAWS Skill, Google Cloud Digital Leader, BSc (Hons), HND IT, HND Computing, ITIL-F, MBCS CITP, MCP (270,290,291,293,294,298,299,410,411,412) MCTS (401,620,624,652) MCSA:Security, MCSE: Security, Security+, CPTS, CCA (XenApp6.5), MCSA 2012, VSP, VTSP
    WIP: Google Cloud Certs
  3. faixto

faixto New Member

thanks for the quick answer. The worst thing is that the site does not tell you anything apart from that message, it is so stupid. I'll try another location. Cheers