Resolutions

Discussion in 'The Lounge - Off Topic' started by zxspectrum, Dec 6, 2009.

1. zxspectrum

zxspectrum Terabyte Poster Forum Leader Gold Member

Its fast aproaching to that time of year where we indulge ourselves and then make silly resolutions we dont stick too because at the time you were drunk or stoned. Well im going to buck my own personal trend. Im going to make a resolution to keep fit by buying a cross trainer and keeping to a strict schedule of only being allowed to use it when watching emmerdale and corrie. Ill still drink it would be rude not too and i dont smoke so thats a plus. Also im starting early im going to buy my cross trainer tomorrow along with a floor to ceiling ball, and also fit my new brackets to my slam man. Hopefully all this will give me more energy so i can rediscover that sharpness that i seem to have lost since i have been unwell.

Think part of it is mind over matter and playing modern warfare 2 does not hel ca nt wait till they bring project natal out im quite lookin forward to that

Anyone got any new year resolutions they would like to share.???

Ed

Certifications: BSc computing and information systems
    WIP: 70-680
  2. Sparky
    Highly Decorated Member Award 500 Likes Award

Sparky Zettabyte Poster Moderator

Not a resolution as such but I want to get back to taking exams next year. Kinda lost my way over the past few months.

Some people say they wont drink for the whole of January as new year detox. Im going to drink double. :twisted:

Certifications: MSc MCSE MCSA:M MCSA:S MCITP:EA MCTS(x5) MS-900 AZ-900 Security+ Network+ A+
    WIP: Microsoft Certs
  3. JK2447
    Highly Decorated Member Award 500 Likes Award

JK2447 Petabyte Poster Administrator Premium Member

Top Poster
    of the Month

LOL! Anti detox :lol:

I think my new years resolution is to carry on chasing the dollar so to speak. I'm at that stage now where I want to step it up a notch so no doubt that will involve more exams, more experience, more networking and more confidence. . . . I need a drink! :eek:

Certifications: VCP4, 5, 6, 6.5, 6.7, 7, 8, VCAP DCV Design, VMConAWS Skill, Google Cloud Digital Leader, BSc (Hons), HND IT, HND Computing, ITIL-F, MBCS CITP, MCP (270,290,291,293,294,298,299,410,411,412) MCTS (401,620,624,652) MCSA:Security, MCSE: Security, Security+, CPTS, CCA (XenApp6.5), MCSA 2012, VSP, VTSP
    WIP: Google Cloud Certs
  4. BosonMichael
    Honorary Member Highly Decorated Member Award 500 Likes Award

BosonMichael Yottabyte Poster

More running. Again. Not that I'll stick to it... but I give it a shot anyway. :)

Certifications: CISSP, MCSE+I, MCSE: Security, MCSE: Messaging, MCDST, MCDBA, MCTS, OCP, CCNP, CCDP, CCNA Security, CCNA Voice, CNE, SCSA, Security+, Linux+, Server+, Network+, A+
    WIP: Just about everything!
  5. skulkerboyo

skulkerboyo Megabyte Poster

More Certforums oh and more certs

Certifications: MCITP:SA, MCSA 03, MCSA 08, MCTS(680+648),A+,N+,ITILV3 Foundation, ITIL Intermediate: Operational Support and Analysis
    WIP: 70-417
  6. Raffaz

Raffaz Kebab Lover Gold Member

Nothing at all, if i want to start exercising etc i just do it, i dont need a new year to motivate me. :)

Certifications: A+, MCP, MCDST, AutoCAD
    WIP: Rennovating my house