1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

rescheduling

Discussion in 'A+' started by Oxyfire, Sep 13, 2009.

1. Oxyfire

Oxyfire New Member

For some stupid reason i booked both of my exams within a very short time period now im freaking out a little bit as i think ive taken on to much to soon. So can i reschedule my second exam for say in a few weeks down the road without being charged again for rescheduling it?

WIP: A+
  2. UKDarkstar
    Honorary Member

UKDarkstar Terabyte Poster

Yeh, just log in and you should find a reschedule option. You usually have to do this at least a full working day (remember they're usually on US time) ahead of the exam date.

Certifications: BA (Hons), MBCS, CITP, MInstLM, ITIL v3 Fdn, PTLLS, CELTA
    WIP: CMALT (about to submit), DTLLS (on hold until 2012)
  3. jk2447

jk2447 Petabyte Poster Moderator

Most of us have done something like this. I once booked 2 exams in 1 day and another for the next day. Not through choice, but because the vouchers I had expired end of June. . . .needless to say it could have gone better :eek:

Certifications: BSc (Hons), HND IT, HND Computing, ITIL-F, MBCS CITP, MCP (270,290,291,293,294,298,299,410,411,412) MCTS (401,620,624,652) MCSA:Security, MCSE: Security, Security+, CPTS, VCP4, CCA (XenApp6.5), MCSA 2012, VCP5, VCP6-NV
  4. UKDarkstar
    Honorary Member

UKDarkstar Terabyte Poster

some of us are doing it regularly in fact :oops:

Certifications: BA (Hons), MBCS, CITP, MInstLM, ITIL v3 Fdn, PTLLS, CELTA
    WIP: CMALT (about to submit), DTLLS (on hold until 2012)
  5. ooberman

ooberman Bit Poster

Don't know if anyone else has done it but I left too much of a gap between exams. I left 3 or 4 weeks due to a couple of factors but I think a week would have been about right for me, maybe even 3 or 4 days. I found it hard waiting to take the exam and found myself overstudying.

Of course everyone is different and you may need more or less time than I did.

Good luck on your exams

Gez

Certifications: A+
    WIP: ???
  6. Oxyfire

Oxyfire New Member

thanks for the replys guys. Well ive got the essentials exam in 2 hours lets see how it goes :eek:

WIP: A+
  7. Evilwheato

Evilwheato Kilobyte Poster

Good Luck ^^