Remote Access?

Discussion in 'Internet, Connectivity and Communications' started by noelg24, Jul 30, 2004.

1. Sandy

Sandy Ex-Member

Wow £50 - that is cheap... Take the cost of the card + the cost of the engineer and his/her van. I wish I could do it so cheaply.:ohmy

2. Jakamoko
    Honorary Member

Jakamoko On the move again ...

You illustrate my point beautifully, Sandy - and thats just the work that takes place at the exchange.

Certifications: MCP, A+, Network+
    WIP: Clarity
  3. noelg24

noelg24 Terabyte Poster

Just had a customer on the phone saying he was trying to connect to broadband but couldnt get on. its only cos he hasnt ordered the flaming thing!! He said he has just moved address and informed us that he wants his ADSL at his new house. I would like to know who told him it would be ok cos it wasnt. I explained to him he needed to contact his ISP to disconnect from his old house and reconnect at his new place but he has to pay the activation fee again. poor bloke was not happy. Imagine the grief his ISP will get. I wouldnt want to be the advisor talking to him.

Certifications: A+
    WIP: my life
  4. OffSide

OffSide Nibble Poster

it's shocking !

Certifications: N+ MCP 210
    WIP: MCSE