Red Indian

Discussion in 'Just for Laughs' started by Tyler D, Mar 10, 2006.

1. Tyler D

Tyler D Gigabyte Poster

There once was a Red Indian whose given name was "Onestone".So named because he had only one testicle.

He hated that name and so asked everyone not to call him Onestone.After years and years of torment Onestone finally cracked and said, "If anyone calls me onestone again i will kill them".

The word got around and nobody called him Onestone anymore.
    Then one day a young women named Blue Bird forgot and said "Good morning Onestone".He jumped up grabbed her and took her deep into the forest where he made love to her all day and all night.He made love to her all the next day until Blue Bird died of exhaustion.

The word got around that Onestone meant what he promised he would do.Years went buy and nobody dared call him buy his given name until a women named Yellow Bird returned to the village after being away for many many years.

Yellow Bird who was Blue Birds cousin was overjoyed when she saw Onestone.She hugged him and said "Good to see you Onestone".Onestone grabbed her and took her deep into the forest,then he made love to her all that day,made love to her all night,and made love all the following day and night,but Yellow Bird would not die.

What is the moral of this story???.........

Come on take a guess

Think about it

And the moral is.......

You cant kill two birds with one stone!!!!

8)

Certifications: A+,70-270
    WIP: 70-290
  2. Mr.Cheeks

Mr.Cheeks 1st ever Gold Member! Gold Member

Yeah, thats what some of my mates called me, OneStone or 2pac 8)

3. Pady

Pady Nibble Poster

nice one :)

Certifications: A+, See Sig for HW Certs
    WIP: Network+ & MCP 70-270
  4. juice142

juice142 Megabyte Poster

Dreadful.

I love it. :cheeseyg

Certifications: BSc (Hons), A+, Network+
    WIP: 70-270, MCSA
  5. Bull Gates