Red Hat Announces Architect Cert

Discussion in 'News' started by SimonV, Jul 7, 2004.

1. SimonV
    Honorary Member

SimonV Petabyte Poster Gold Member

Red Hat Announces Architect Cert

Red Hat Certified Engineers (RHCEs) will soon have another level of Red Hat certification to aspire to: Red Hat Certified Architect.

The company announced its plans for this new certification last week, saying that the title is, "designed for experienced Linux system administrators who already have skills at the level of Red Hat's... RHCE credential."

Like the RHCE and the lower-level Red Hat Certified Technician (RHCT), the RHCA will focus on Red Hat Enterprise Linux 3.

Full Story: certcities.com

Certifications: MOS Master 2003, CompTIA A+, MCSA:M, MCSE
    WIP: Keeping CF Alive...
porta2_tags:

Comments

1. Phoenix
      Phoenix
      lol i keep forgetting to mention stuff when i find it, read this about 2 weeks ago :)
    2. SimonV
      SimonV
      Ditto, I think in the near future we may have to have a dedicated news poster member that can dedicate a little more time to this area than myself.
    3. Phoenix
      Phoenix
      I read a selection of 10 or so tech sites constantly, if i could actually post to this forum id be glad to post some news, altho im not sure how it goes up on the front page with the pretty icon, is there a special front end for posting news?
      let me know if you want to gimme a trial run, you can always rewoke the permissions if i suck :)

(oh and i have no bloody job at the mo)
    4. SimonV
      SimonV
      I'll drop you a PM later Ryan when I get home from work and we can make some arrangements.