1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Recommended reading/video material for jobs requrement?

Discussion in 'General Microsoft Certifications' started by ZeeIsOn, Feb 7, 2014.

1. ZeeIsOn

ZeeIsOn New Member

Hi All,

Hope you are well.

I am currently have a CCNP. However a lot of jobs I run into expect some server side involvement. I am thinking of reading up some material to get clued up on it fast. An example of job ad is below:

Significant experience of Safely & Securely Managing Enterprise Class Volumes of Storage
     Knowledge of rebuilding RAID Arrays (using forensic processes and procedures)
     Extensive knowledge and experience of the configuration, deployment and management of Active Directory, DNS, WINS,DHCP,LDAP
     Significant experience of the deployment and ongoing management of Manage & Administer Dell Compellent SAN Storage arrays
     Comprehensive experience of the management and delivery of SMS/Windows Updates/Symantec End Point Protection systems
     Wide ranging experience of Windows server operating systems

I was wondering if anyone here can advise regarding any videos or books that will give me knowledge of the above.

Certifications: Beng Computing Degree, CCNA, ITILv3 Foundation, CCNA Security, Comptia Security +, CCNP
    WIP: CCSP (Now known as CCNP security, then CEH, CISSP and maybe CCNA Voice/Video coz I have know Idea about those!)