Receiving your certificate

Discussion in 'A+' started by Slimzee, May 30, 2008.

1. Slimzee

Slimzee Bit Poster

Hi I just passed my 601 & 602 about 2 hours ago.

On my score sheet it says i need to create an account when applying for an certificate.

Im entering my comptia career ID correctly & my registration ID corretly. Date, my name, site number are all fine.

But its not letting me create an account. Says

" Please correct the following:
    # We could not find a user meeting the specified criteria. Please review the criteria and try again."

Does it time for the comptia systems to update after taking the exam before it recognises my details?
    I cant see what im doing wrong.

Certifications: A+, N+, CCNA, Windows 2008, Windows 7
    WIP: build my windows skills
  2. delorean

delorean Megabyte Poster

When I passed my A+ it took a few days to get my account at CompTIA updated. I think it took about 3 to 5 days.

I'm still waiting for my certificate to arrive in the mail, I think it's been close to 6 weeks or so now since I applied for it. Gotta love living in a country with no postal service!

Certifications: A+, MCP 70-270, 70-290, 70-291
    WIP: 70-680, S+, MCSA, MCSE, CCNA
  3. Ropenfold

Ropenfold Kilobyte Poster

I had a real dizzy moment and forgot it was an American website and put the date in dd/mm/yy instead of mm/dd/yy. I emailed the tech support thinking I had a problem! :oops:

It may just take some time to register, make sure all of your details and the date is correct! any probs email the upport they got back to me quickly.

Congrats on the pass :D

Certifications: BSC (Hons), A+, MCDST, N+, 70-270, 98-364, CLF-C01
    WIP: ISC2 CC, Security+
  4. greenbrucelee
    Highly Decorated Member Award

greenbrucelee Zettabyte Poster

My Account had been updated by the time I got home from the test centre. It must be different for everyone, I suppose there are a lot of candidates.

Edit: I got my certificate 5 weeks after, along with PDI+ beta re-score.

Certifications: A+, N+, MCDST, Security+, 70-270
    WIP: 70-620 or 70-680?