READ THIS..need HELP!!!...Computeach A+ 220-302

Discussion in 'A+' started by SandyD, Jan 31, 2005.

1. SandyD

SandyD New Member

Hi All,

I am also doing A+ 220-302 Combined mock exam with computeach.....I am on my 8th attempt as for the last 5 attempts i have been getting 89%!!

Each time i change 1 or 2 questions, the ones that i know are wrong for sure, and still get the same result 89%!!
    I know for a fact that 3 of my papers were marked incorrectly, as i had to phone them each time to tell them!!

Trying to pass this mock exam is killing me.....but cant seem to get 90%...even when i have changed the wrong questions with options, a,b,c, and D!!??? what is going on??? :eek:
    Totally confused.

Can anyone offer any help?? does anyone have this problem?? Does anyone want to swap answers....i have most of the exam right.... i am 1 question away from passing!

Would really appreciate any help or advice.

Thanx in advance.

2. MrNice

MrNice Kilobyte Poster

PM me your answers and I will check them, I aint giving you no answers so you need to prove the 89%
    I will point you in the right direction of where you are going wrong. Been in that situation myself and it's of no benefit to anyone. I strongly disagree with the zero feedback approach so that is what I sahll give you, some pointers. :dry

3. cazzam35

cazzam35 Kilobyte Poster

Same as above really, i've just got through this combined exam myself and was changing the right answers for wrong ones.

The thing is to percivier and re-check your answers that you
    KNOW are correct then re-check the ones you are having
    trouble with, that is you yourself will know which ones are
    wrong.

Mail a few on here, these guys are more than helpful, and
    you will not be given the answers outright, but general
    guidance to what you are thinking and why.

Good bunch in here really, NO REALLY lol

Certifications: currently doing A+/MCSE
    WIP: Curr/Supervisor/Duty Mgr/Retail DIY
  4. Jakamoko
    Honorary Member

Jakamoko On the move again ...

Can I please suggest that you do not post verbatim mock exam questions as provided by your Course Provider, as this places us in a legal situation with regards to copyrighted materials that we do not want to be in.

Please see the Guidelines at the top of this Forum for further information. If any of you have not yet read these Guidelines, the please do so now - we have already had to edit several posts following complaints from at least one training provider.

You are free to generalise or paraphrase subject matter though.

Certifications: MCP, A+, Network+
    WIP: Clarity
  5. cazzam35

cazzam35 Kilobyte Poster

Sorry Gav....

I'd seen a few on her thats all, get your meaning though.

Same advice goes to him though, if he was expecting answers
    from here he won't get them, but he will get good advice from
    you all, as i got.....

Meant him to post as in queries and not Q&A form.

Cheers Callum

Certifications: currently doing A+/MCSE
    WIP: Curr/Supervisor/Duty Mgr/Retail DIY
  6. Jakamoko
    Honorary Member

Jakamoko On the move again ...

No sweat Callum- we help as much as we can, but only as much as we legally can. :)

Plus your right- simply posting straight answers helps no-one anyway - you learn nothing of the concept from that.

Certifications: MCP, A+, Network+
    WIP: Clarity