Re:Microsoft Updated Paper Questions For 70-528 & 70-536

Discussion in 'MCAD / MCSD / MCPD' started by asifah30, May 20, 2008.

1. asifah30

asifah30 New Member

Hi All

I need updated Questions / Answers for the Exam 70-528 & 70-536. If any one has it or has any kind of links which contain free updated stuff for these exam then plz share it.....!

Thanks in Advance..

Regards,
    Asif Azad

2. Povester

Povester Bit Poster

Exam objectives are here: http://www.microsoft.com/learning/exams/70-528.mspx and http://www.microsoft.com/learning/exams/70-536.mspx

You have requested questions and answers, this is nothing short of cheating and devalues the certification and does nothing for you in anyway. I suggest you grab a book and learn the subject matter yourself so you can answer whatever question appears on the exam honestly utilising your own knowledge on the subject.

3. asifah30

asifah30 New Member

I am not trying to get certification by cheating. In fact i am a fresh graduate and want to be a certified but haven't any idea about the exam pattern ,what kind of Questions there will be...
    And try to get these Questions with Answers because of clear understanding the problem in Questions.
    And yes i am preparing from books. And why i try to devalue the certificate which give me more values in my career....???
    Thanks...

Asif Azad

4. Povester

Povester Bit Poster

The links I provided show what items will be tested on the exam. You need to be careful of searching for questions/answers on the internet as any you find will most likely be from Braindumps (actual exam questions), these are cheating and it's highly recommened you avoid these.

As for test/practice questions, the test books will contain these, along with a practice exam (See MS Press books, again links to these are in the links I gave you). You may also consider purchasing a practice exam, I don't have any suggestions for the exam you want to do however.

5. drum_dude

drum_dude Gigabyte Poster

another "plz" poster....yawn!

Certifications: MCP, MCSA 2000 , N+, A+ ,ITIL V2, MCTS, MCITP Lync 2010 & MCSA 2008, Sonus SATP SBC 1k/2k
    WIP: Hopefully Skype for Business and some Exchange stuff...
  6. asifah30

asifah30 New Member

Thanks for your Advise...!

The links you gave contain enough information about the exam....

Thanks once again....

Regards,
    Asif Azad

7. greenbrucelee
    Highly Decorated Member Award

greenbrucelee Zettabyte Poster

be aware that if you use braindumps or cheat on exams you can be decertified for life and you actually piss people off who are really and properly studying for their careers in IT.

Also if you do cheat you will eventually get found out and get the sack.

Certifications: A+, N+, MCDST, Security+, 70-270
    WIP: 70-620 or 70-680?