!!!Re Born!!! - this is slightly scary

Discussion in 'The Lounge - Off Topic' started by ManicMonkey, Jan 2, 2008.

1. ManicMonkey

ManicMonkey Kilobyte Poster

Just seen a documentary about this and thought id post it here.

I think this is very scary and slightly disturbing to be honest (A.I. anyone) i can sort of understand if it is to replace a lost child, however i do not think it helps in the healing process.

What are your thoughts on this?

Certifications: MCSE
    WIP: Exchange, Share point - MOM as well
  2. greenbrucelee
    Highly Decorated Member Award

greenbrucelee Zettabyte Poster

err thats f***** up to be honest.

I feel sorry for parents who have lost kids and want to do something like that, the would be better off getting bereavment councelling.

And I think whoever it was who came up with this idea is preying on peoples losses and needs locking up.

Also there could be sick people who would buy one of those, it should be stopped.

Certifications: A+, N+, MCDST, Security+, 70-270
    WIP: 70-620 or 70-680?
  3. zebulebu

zebulebu Terabyte Poster

I just watched it myself. Freakshows, the lot of 'em. What about the woman who wanted bi-racial babies despite having a partner who was the same ethnicity as herself? Now, having been in a mixed race relationship and suffered ridiculous amounts of abuse from both 'sides' for seven years I cannot for the life of me understand what she is playing it - it seemed like she deliberately wanted to draw as much attention to herself as possible. FFS, there are literally MILLIONS of children all over the world - of all races, colours and creeds - who are crying out for adoption because of famine, abuse, poverty, disease, disability and God knows what else. Yet this Barbara Windsor lookalike freak, obviously replete with enormous quanities of spare cash, wants to jet off around the world and pay thousands for what amounts to nothing more than a realistic-looking doll?

Stop the world - i want to get off.

Certifications: A few
    WIP: None - f*** 'em
  4. UCHEEKYMONKEY
    Honorary Member

UCHEEKYMONKEY R.I.P - gone but never forgotten. Gold Member

OMG!!! :ohmy they even come with a birth certificate and a pink fluffy pillow!:rolleyes:

That's so weird and creepy, :blink

Certifications: Comptia A+
    WIP: Comptia N+