Raving Rabbids

Discussion in 'Just for Laughs' started by Arroryn, Dec 22, 2008.

1. Arroryn

Arroryn we're all dooooooomed Moderator

I'm not sure what the game is like (yet, here's hoping for Christmas!)

But some of the clips on the Rabbids website are hilarious!!

www.rabbids.com

Enjoy :)

Certifications: A+, N+, MCDST, 70-410, 70-411
    WIP: Modern Languages BA
  2. onoski

onoski Terabyte Poster

Suspicious you, LOL:)

Certifications: MCSE: 2003, MCSA: 2003 Messaging, MCP, HNC BIT, ITIL Fdn V3, SDI Fdn, VCP 4 & VCP 5
    WIP: MCTS:70-236, PowerShell
  3. Kitkatninja
    Highly Decorated Member Award 500 Likes Award

Kitkatninja aka me, myself & I Moderator

I loved both Raving Rabbids 1 & 2 (I even kinda like the previous Rayman 3 game), I can't wait to get Raving Ribbids 3, all I need to do is get the Wii Fit board - gonna have to count my pennies after Christmas :)

-ken

Certifications: MSc, PGDip, PGCert, BSc, HNC, LCGI, MBCS CITP, MCP, MCSA, MCSE, MCE, A+, N+, S+, Server+
    WIP: MSc Cyber Security
  4. Mathematix

Mathematix Megabyte Poster

If you have a Wii you have to experience Raving Rabbids. You will be in tears whilst playing - they really are extremely funny games! :biggrin

Certifications: BSc(Hons) Comp Sci, BCS Award of Merit
    WIP: Not doing certs. Computer geek.
  5. twizzle

twizzle Gigabyte Poster

I have the TV Rabbids, and though its for xmas i can say that the games are just as daft and fun as the original 2! Havent played much of it yet though, but some of the games even seem harder, and i havent tried it with the Wii fit yet.
    There are a mix of styles to the Rabbids this time around, with teh main games in 3d as the last 2 games, but with "Adverts" breaking in where the Rabbids are more of a cartoon style.

And there are the nods to some classic TV shows and films, such as Star Worse, Trash.Tv etc.

get it, Play it, love it, and laugh at the other person trying to steer using thier arse!

Certifications: Comptia A+, N+, MS 70-271, 70-272
    WIP: Being a BILB,