Ramesys Assimilate VLE

Discussion in 'Software' started by Colin1, Dec 4, 2007.

1. Colin1

Colin1 Byte Poster

Hello guys,

Was not sure where to post this thread so I apologise if it is not relevant, it just seemed the nearest thing. I work in a School in Liverpool and we are implementing a VLE (Virtual learning Environment) in may. I have been placed in charge of the transtition to this learning platform, we have chosen to use Ramesys Assimilate as most Schools in Lverpool seem to have accepted this as the easiest to use and upload content to. I have viewed the demo and researched case studies from their site, is there anybody who knows were I can get more in depth information about it. Web definitions and word of mouth are ok but I need more as it is a hurrying project.

Cheers Guys

C :biggrin

Certifications: Cisco IT Essentials,
    WIP: IT degree, CIW (Web), A+, N+
  2. simongrahamuk
    Honorary Member

simongrahamuk Hmmmmmmm?

You might want to try Edugeek.

Other than that my past experience was with Fronter, so I can't help.

3. Colin1

Colin1 Byte Poster

Morning,

Thanks Simon I was going to have a look at that forum myself.

Cheers Mate

C :D

4. GrumbleDook

GrumbleDook Byte Poster

Although we don't use it (we have moved to LP+'s Sharepoint based solution) what I have seen of the latest version of assimilate is quite good.

I can't quite work out whether you have actually purchased it yet? If you have then ask the folks at Ramesys for a test login and a copy of the training materials. They are a pretty helpful bunch.

Failing that (and not finding anyone on EduGeek using it) have a look at the Liverpool school on the ICT Register (www.ict-register.net) to see if one of them can help.

5. Colin1

Colin1 Byte Poster