1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Quick Comments on CV please!

Discussion in 'Employment & Jobs' started by Queeg, Nov 6, 2008.

1. Queeg

Queeg Bit Poster

I got an unexpected phone call from my recruitment agency this evening. A new job has opened up which is closer to where I live and a lot more money! I would be working in an IT department supporting 300 users. That's pretty much all I know so far but it's enough to make me want to investigate further. I have been touching up my CV as she would like me to email it to them tonight.

Anyone up for reviewing my CV and giving some constructive comments? Obviously I have edited out any information not comfortable sharing with the internet folk.

Attached Files:

• CV.doc
      File size:
      36.5 KB
    Certifications: MCTS, MCDST, A+, Network+
  2. onoski

onoski Terabyte Poster

Hi Queeg, do a search on this site under employment as I have written tips for a good CV and for new starters.

Best wishes:) and let me know if I can be of further assistance.
    Certifications: MCSE: 2003, MCSA: 2003 Messaging, MCP, HNC BIT, ITIL Fdn V3, SDI Fdn, VCP 4 & VCP 5
    WIP: MCTS:70-236, PowerShell
  3. kevicho

kevicho Gigabyte Poster

Punctuality and adhering to dress codes should be a given for any employee.

I would do as suggested and check the forum for CV hints and tips (there is an entire thread dervoted to it)

Good luck
    Certifications: A+, Net+, MCSA Server 2003, 2008, Windows XP & 7 , ITIL V3 Foundation
    WIP: CCNA Renewal
  4. Queeg

Queeg Bit Poster

Cheers lads, had a look at the sticky for writing a CV and I came up with something that I was happy with after a couple hours of editing. Fingers crossed now.
    Certifications: MCTS, MCDST, A+, Network+