question about boson test

Discussion in 'Windows 7 / 8 /10 Client Exams' started by 2036789, Mar 18, 2015.

1. 2036789

2036789 Bit Poster

i need a good paid practce test for my 70-680. how up to date and good are the boson practice test as they have only have one review from 2012 on their website.
    also how does measure up compare, they are more cheaper,but heard they are easier then the real exam , and trenscender are too expensive hence why i want to go for boson

2. SimonD
    Honorary Member

SimonD Terabyte Poster

So I thought that Measure Up and Transcender were essentially the same company but I could be wrong.

I know of at least one of the old practice test exam writers moved from Transcender to Boson, subject matter should be covered if they are selling for the exam.

I have used Measure Up in the past and it was ok (I used it for my 2008 MCITP exams). I would use them again.

Certifications: CNA | CNE | CCNA | MCP | MCP+I | MCSE NT4 | MCSA 2003 | Security+ | MCSA:S 2003 | MCSE:S 2003 | MCTS:SCCM 2007 | MCTS:Win 7 | MCITP:EDA7 | MCITP:SA | MCITP:EA | MCTS:Hyper-V | VCP 4 | ITIL v3 Foundation | VCP 5 DCV | VCP 5 Cloud | VCP6 NV | VCP6 DCV | VCAP 5.5 DCA