QA Training centers

Discussion in 'Training & Development' started by twizzle, Jan 13, 2010.

1. twizzle

twizzle Gigabyte Poster

Anyone in the London area, or anywhere else, know anything about these guys?

http://www.qa.com/

Got a colleague doing a course with them in March at Kings Cross. he wants to know what thier facilities are like, how good are the trainers, and also any good places near by to visit (for food and drink, mainly drink!). I haven't much experience in the KC area of London so any one with any pointers quite welcome.

Cheers

Certifications: Comptia A+, N+, MS 70-271, 70-272
    WIP: Being a BILB,
  2. dmarsh
    Honorary Member 500 Likes Award

dmarsh Petabyte Poster

QA are a well respected traditional professional training provider, they go back almost as long as I've been in IT (which is 15 years), way before most of the cert / TP nonsense.

Since they are a large company I expect the training varies a little but last course I went on 10+ years back was pretty good.

Courses I took with QA :-

COM Programming with C++
    System Testing

Another company in the same vein is Learning Tree International (Just to show I'm not biased !)

Last edited: Jan 13, 2010
  3. IT2009

IT2009 Byte Poster

I remember one of my friends was talking about them in very positive way. His company sends him there whenever trainig is required for him.

Certifications: MCP, HND Business Information Systems
    WIP: A+
  4. JBGJONB3

JBGJONB3 New Member

They are a good training provider. I have done many training courses with them. Their instructors know their stuff and Ive had fun doing training there.

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 29, 2010
    Certifications: MCT, MCSE, MCITP, CCNP, MCTS, VCI