QA ltd

Discussion in 'Training & Development' started by Jaron78, Jan 21, 2015.

1. Jaron78

Jaron78 Gigabyte Poster Forum Leader

hi guys,

Just an update. Work have very kindly paid for me to do they MCITP Windows 7.
    Starting in Feb for the 70-680 and the 70-686 in March.

Has anyone used QA? Any other what to expect?

Really looking forward to it and should it all go well, I will be looking at the Network + (Self Study) in April, Linux+ (Self Study) in June, Introduction and beginners guide to Thai Cooking (Not IT but thought I would throw it in), and hopefully MCSA Server 2012 in September.

That should keep me going!!!!

Cheers

2. SimonD
    Honorary Member

SimonD Terabyte Poster

I tend to find that both QA and GK have very good reputations, I did an SCCM 2012 course with QA a couple of years ago and the instructor was really good.

One thing you may not be aware of, booking a couple of courses with different vendors over a period of time could actually mean you have the same instructor as sometimes the instructor are actually hired per course.

Certifications: CNA | CNE | CCNA | MCP | MCP+I | MCSE NT4 | MCSA 2003 | Security+ | MCSA:S 2003 | MCSE:S 2003 | MCTS:SCCM 2007 | MCTS:Win 7 | MCITP:EDA7 | MCITP:SA | MCITP:EA | MCTS:Hyper-V | VCP 4 | ITIL v3 Foundation | VCP 5 DCV | VCP 5 Cloud | VCP6 NV | VCP6 DCV | VCAP 5.5 DCA
  3. Jaron78

Jaron78 Gigabyte Poster Forum Leader

thanks Simon.
    I am really looking forward to it. Will let you know how I get on.

Thanks again,

Ron

4. Apexes

Apexes Gigabyte Poster

Done 2 SCCM Courses & 2 Citrix Courses with QA - always good training, Especially Citrix.

Trainers are always good - and the setups with the HP machines and VM's ready to go are pretty cool.

Also, you will destroy about 500 biscuits from the breakout area's when you go there, they're lethal - i recommend the Belgian chocolate ones.

Certifications: 70-243 MCTS: ConfigMgr 2012 | MCSE: Private Cloud
  5. dmarsh
    Honorary Member 500 Likes Award

dmarsh Petabyte Poster

QA were decent when I used them but it was 17 years ago!

I just finished an oriental cooking course, can thoroughly recommend it !

Self studied Linux+ and Network+, took one week each.

MCSA took nearly a year.

Best of Luck !