1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Prometric

Discussion in 'Windows Vista / 7 / 8 Client Exams' started by noel123ie, Nov 19, 2008.

1. noel123ie

noel123ie Nibble Poster

Hi there

Just wondering re test centre there seems to be very few in Ireland

Also re Microsoft 2nd Chance offer:

1 If I fail test with you one centre can avail of second chance offer at other centre?

2 If I fail test with another test centre can I avail of second chance offer with a different centre

3 Are Prometric the only company I can do vista exam 70-620 with

Thanks for help
    Noel

Certifications: MCSA Sec+
  2. wagnerk
    Highly Decorated Member Award

wagnerk aka kitkatninja Moderator

The two best places for this is:

1. Microsoft &
    2. Prometric

Anyway... If you register for the second shot and book the exam with the second shot registration, if you fail then you can resit at a different prometric centre.

Prometric are the only company you can sit MCP/MCTS/MCITP (MS Professional) exams. You can sit other MS exams are Certiport, but only their Office/business exams (MOS/MOUS/MCAS/MCAP).

-Ken

Certifications: CITP, PGCert, BSc, HNC, LCGI, PTLLS, MCT, MCITP, MCTS, MCSE, MCSA:M, MCSA, MCDST, MCP, MTA, MCAS, MOS (Master), A+, N+, S+, ACA, VCA, etc... & 2nd Degree Black Belt
    WIP: PGDip
  3. noel123ie

noel123ie Nibble Poster

Hi there

If Microsoft extend the 2nd Chance offer can you only avail of this once?

In other words if I need to use this for say 70-620 exam then I can not use this for any more Microsoft exams?

Thanks
    Noel

Certifications: MCSA Sec+