Prometric Northampton

Discussion in 'The Lounge - Off Topic' started by craigie, Mar 5, 2009.

1. craigie

craigie Terabyte Poster

I have just been browsing Prometric to see what dates are available for the 70-294 exam and I had to re-read the screen twice.

Tresham in Wellingborough have published themselves on Prometric (finally some might say). They are under the heading Northampton. They didn't have any any dates, but I'm sure this will happen soon.

Could this be happy days for saving a few quid for us Northamptonians on fuel costs?

I'm sure that Ken will know more.

Certifications: CCA | CCENT | CCNA | CCNA:S | HP APC | HP ASE | ITILv3 | MCP | MCDST | MCITP: EA | MCTS:Vista | MCTS:Exch '07 | MCSA 2003 | MCSA:M 2003 | MCSA 2008 | MCSE | VCP5-DT | VCP4-DCV | VCP5-DCV | VCAP5-DCA | VCAP5-DCD | VMTSP | VTSP 4 | VTSP 5
  2. hippy

hippy Kilobyte Poster

Guess you book your exam in advance. Out of interest whats your mileage and time to an exam center? Mine looks like it will be 1 hour and an all day travel card for the 70-284!

Congrats on the 70-293!!!!

I should really stop being lazy and take exams more often :oops:

3. craigie

craigie Terabyte Poster

The closest centre to us is Milton Keynes but trying to get a date there is like trying to turn lead into gold.

Most of us use Coventry which is about 40mins to an hour depending on what time of day you leave, but you do get free onsite parking :)

Certifications: CCA | CCENT | CCNA | CCNA:S | HP APC | HP ASE | ITILv3 | MCP | MCDST | MCITP: EA | MCTS:Vista | MCTS:Exch '07 | MCSA 2003 | MCSA:M 2003 | MCSA 2008 | MCSE | VCP5-DT | VCP4-DCV | VCP5-DCV | VCAP5-DCA | VCAP5-DCD | VMTSP | VTSP 4 | VTSP 5
  4. AJ

AJ 01000001 01100100 01101101 01101001 01101110 Administrator

There used to be an exam centre on Abington street just above the Co-op bank. I think I took 2/3 exams there. Bus in, 1/2 an hour in the library brushing up, over for exam then up to Lloyds afterwards for beer to celebrate/cry into.

I've also used the one in Milton Keynes. Not so much getting a time I found, but getting a parking space that wasn't in the red area.

Certifications: MCSE, MCSA (messaging), ITIL Foundation v3
    WIP: Breathing in and out, but not out and in, that's just wrong