Prometric exam vouchers

Discussion in 'New Members Introduction' started by adeelmpk, Feb 24, 2008.

1. adeelmpk

adeelmpk Bit Poster

I've heard about prometric exam vouchers, how much you can save using them ? And which is the best place to buy vouchers to be used in UK ?

Are any hidden ctach using the vouchers ?
    e.g. Can you also take benefit of free second try for the test if you use a voucher to book the test ?
    Thanks for your time and replies.

WIP: MCSE
  2. greenbrucelee
    Highly Decorated Member Award

greenbrucelee Zettabyte Poster

You can get vouchers from gracetechsolutions.com but you must buy international vouchers to be able to use them in the UK.

UK vouchers were stopped a while ago but international vouchers work for the UK, when you go on to the site select the voucher page you want then select international voucher page if you don't you will be buying a voucher that can only be used in the US or Canada.

vouchers generally knock of the VAT. thats the benefit to using them.

Certifications: A+, N+, MCDST, Security+, 70-270
    WIP: 70-620 or 70-680?
  3. adeelmpk

adeelmpk Bit Poster

Can you benefit from 2nd free test using these vouchers ?

WIP: MCSE
  4. delorean

delorean Megabyte Poster

I booked my A+ Essentials just through Prometric with no voucher.

I'm curious though if I can get a voucher for Cayman. If so would I need to get an International voucher or do I fall under North America?

International would be no good to me if all it does is save tax as there's no tax here anyway!

Thanks.

Certifications: A+, MCP 70-270, 70-290, 70-291
    WIP: 70-680, S+, MCSA, MCSE, CCNA
  5. Sparky
    Highly Decorated Member Award 500 Likes Award

Sparky Zettabyte Poster Moderator

You would need to check mate, when you book the exam you get the option of putting in a voucher code. Not sure if you can use two.

Certifications: MSc MCSE MCSA:M MCSA:S MCITP:EA MCTS(x5) MS-900 AZ-900 Security+ Network+ A+
    WIP: Microsoft Certs