1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Professor Messer A+

Discussion in 'A+' started by supergr81, Oct 20, 2009.

1. supergr81

supergr81 New Member

Has anyone come across Professor messers free a+ videos? I find that watching video materials i can learn better than reading. I mean it does miss little bits out but then i refer to the book for more info. But lets be honest mike myers woffles on about certain things. Has anyone these videos before?

2. Evilwheato

Evilwheato Kilobyte Poster

If you do a quick search on the forums they've been mentioned a couple of times before ;)
    I used them myself when studying for the A+ and found them a refreshing change from just reading! I believe he's got N+ video's as well?

3. soundian

soundian Gigabyte Poster

They're a good resource, especially at that price.
    Watch out though, I noticed he did tend to get his mords in a wuddle and call hardware software and vice-versa.

Certifications: A+, N+,MCDST,MCTS(680), MCP(270, 271, 272), ITILv3F, CCENT
    WIP: Knuckling down at my new job
  4. supergr81

supergr81 New Member

yes he does get in a bit of a muddle.(Bless him)hehe. But overall i find watching helps me more so than the book. Yes he does indeed do the N+ free videos aswell. What a bout different vids like CBT Nuggets A+ and Trainsignal? has any1 used them before? If so which ones do you find the most imformative?

5. jvanassen

jvanassen Kilobyte Poster

Yea ive also found videos are great for learning from. I did start watching the professor Messer videos to learn the A+ but now i am using the Testout A+ software which has videos, simulations and exams.

Certifications: CompTIA A+, Network+, CCENT
    WIP: ICND2 200-101
  6. Professor Messer

Professor Messer New Member

I'm not sure to which video you are referring, but I'm more than happy to go back and correct anything that might be misstated. Since I have to listen to them once when I film and again when I edit, I can usually fix any audio problems in post-production. I can also edit and upload new versions at any time, so I'm always open to suggestions.

7. supergr81

supergr81 New Member

cant remember which parts. But its nothing to correct. There a great videos. I personally think there better than the stuff you pay for like testout or cbt nuggets. Thats my Opinion tho. :)