Prof Messer

Discussion in 'Training & Development' started by HJE_Coops, Apr 8, 2012.

1. HJE_Coops

HJE_Coops Bit Poster

Hi there

i have recently viewed and annotated the entire messer series for the MCTS 70-680 certification to bulk up my knowledge. i also have the Cert Guide i've been working through

my question is, how complete are the messer videos? the final section, section 8, only has 3 vids in it, is that complete? or are there more to come?

cheers

Ben

Certifications: 70-680
    WIP: 70-685
  2. SimonV
    Honorary Member

SimonV Petabyte Poster Gold Member

I cant say I know enough about Messer materials to know the answer is there no full syllabus with them that you can cross reference with the 70-680 syllabus?

Certifications: MOS Master 2003, CompTIA A+, MCSA:M, MCSE
    WIP: Keeping CF Alive...
  3. Coupe2T

Coupe2T Megabyte Poster

If you are on Twitter send him a message, he's pretty good at replying to people on there. Sure he will let you know what the deal is. Failing that use the chat board on the site, someone will be able to tell you I should imagine.

Certifications: ECDL, Does that Count!?!
  4. HJE_Coops

HJE_Coops Bit Poster

cheers for the help folks, i think it does cover the lot from looking at the cert guide

5. Professor Messer

Professor Messer New Member

The Microsoft 70-680 course is complete, and there are no additional videos planned for the series.

As was mentioned earlier, Microsoft courses are difficult to outline because they provide such a sparse amount of exam objective details. I used a few different 70-680 materials to get the best possible match to the exam requirements, and others have written me personally to validate the topics.

Good studies, and best of luck!

6. Boffy

Boffy Megabyte Poster

Thanks for the confirmation Professor Messer. 8)

Certifications: BSc Computer Game Technology, A+
    WIP: MOS 2010
  7. andylad9

andylad9 Byte Poster

Thanks Prof

Certifications: A+ | Network+ | 70-680 | 70-685 | MTA Server
    WIP: deciding now...
  8. HJE_Coops

HJE_Coops Bit Poster

thankyou for the reply Prof and also can i say thanks again for all your virtual help thus far, excellent to have a personal reply from the gent responsible for my training course :-) i'm almost a bit star struck ;-)