Problem on connecting multiple routers

Discussion in 'General Cisco Certifications' started by codebreak31, Feb 26, 2011.

1. codebreak31

codebreak31 New Member

I can ping the PC0 to the router0 that it connected, but i cant ping PC1 Router1 to PC0 router0. Please download it here for further information.
    http://www.mediafire.com/?fzpm0wobu93vmox
    thank in advance..

2. greenbrucelee
    Highly Decorated Member Award

greenbrucelee Zettabyte Poster

download what?

Certifications: A+, N+, MCDST, Security+, 70-270
    WIP: 70-620 or 70-680?
  3. codebreak31

codebreak31 New Member

download the .pkt file that i have created. so you can see whats the problem =)

4. Kitkatninja
    Highly Decorated Member Award 500 Likes Award

Kitkatninja aka me, myself & I Moderator

Before asking anyone to download anything, I would recommend you to get to know the community more (and vice versa) by introducing yourself first.

-Ken

Certifications: MSc, PGDip, PGCert, BSc, HNC, LCGI, MBCS CITP, MCP, MCSA, MCSE, MCE, A+, N+, S+, Server+
    WIP: MSc Cyber Security
  5. billyr

billyr Kilobyte Poster

without downloading anything i'd have a guess that you are not running a routing protocol or alternatively have not configured a static route.

Certifications: CCNP, CCSI, MCSE W2k/W2k3, MCITP_SA
    WIP: Taking it easy for a while.
  6. danielno8

danielno8 Gigabyte Poster

just had a quick look but you have addressed the LAN network 191.168.0.0/16 on all your different routers. So basically whenever a PC in one of your LAN's tries to ping another, they don't send it the their DG (you haven't actually configured this on any of the PC's i looked at) as they think they are on the same network.

I haven't looked at anything further than that. I'd go fix your IP design before going any further.

Certifications: CCENT, CCNA
    WIP: CCNP