Prince2 self study anyone done it?

Discussion in 'Other IT certifications' started by Muso, Aug 24, 2012.

1. Muso

Muso Bit Poster

Hey guys

I'm currently attempting self study for prince2, I'm following the dummies guide book as its fairly well written and supposed to be a lot more informative than the boring as hell text book. I'm basically after any free tools for testing my knowledge and anything which will save me some time. Also Does anyone know how you actually take this exam? seems everywhere want you to pay for the course. Again I'd really appreciate some good quality practise exams, I need to know what kind of questions they will ask etc.

CHeers

2. TechTock

TechTock Byte Poster

The exam itself is a multiple choice paper. I don't know if you can do the exam electronically but it was a paper and pencil affair when i did it (I did an official inhouse course). I personally would recommend doing the course unless you come from or have experience in PRINCE2 methodology as to me it wasn't as easy an exam as I thought.

Certifications: A+ | Network+ | Security+ | MCP | MCDST | MCTS: Hyper-V | MCTS: AD | MCTS: Exchange 2007 | MCTS: Windows 7 | MCSA: 2003 | ITIL Foundation v3 | CCA: Xenapp 5.0 | MCITP: Enterprise Desktop Administrator | MCITP: Enterprise Desktop Support Technician | PRINCE2 Foundation | VCP5
    WIP: Having a rest :-)