1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Preplogic discounted materials, here again

Discussion in 'Training & Development' started by wagnerk, Jul 2, 2011.

1. wagnerk
    Highly Decorated Member Award

wagnerk aka kitkatninja Moderator

Hi All,

Just got an e-mail from Preplogic to say that they are offering their exam manuals from $1 (some are $3).

See here.

-Ken

Certifications: CITP, PGCert, BSc, HNC, LCGI, PTLLS, MCT, MCITP, MCTS, MCSE, MCSA:M, MCSA, MCDST, MCP, MTA, MCAS, MOS (Master), A+, N+, S+, ACA, VCA, etc... & 2nd Degree Black Belt
    WIP: PGDip
  2. kevicho

kevicho Gigabyte Poster

I bought a load last time, and someone rang me up demanding to know why id bought so many, said I was a busy bee.

Anyways be careful as they will try to enroll you on courses, a no thankyou worked for me, but ive heard horror stories from those who probably said yeah and then didnt cancel (read the small print people!)

Certifications: A+, Net+, MCSA Server 2003, 2008, Windows XP & 7 , ITIL V3 Foundation
    WIP: CCNA Renewal
  3. wagnerk

Personally, I give my e-mail address (as that's where they're going to send you the link & code for the materials), but I never give them my real phone number :)

-Ken

Certifications: CITP, PGCert, BSc, HNC, LCGI, PTLLS, MCT, MCITP, MCTS, MCSE, MCSA:M, MCSA, MCDST, MCP, MTA, MCAS, MOS (Master), A+, N+, S+, ACA, VCA, etc... & 2nd Degree Black Belt
  4. Modey

Modey Terabyte Poster

Give them the number of your local Dominoes Pizza. They'll either buy loads of Pizzas, or get the message quite quickly. :)

Certifications: A+, N+, MCP, MCDST, MCSA 2K3, MCTS, MOS, MTA, MCT, MCITP:EDST7, MCSA W7, Citrix CCA, ITIL Foundation
    WIP: Nada
  5. kevicho

kevicho Gigabyte Poster

I normally put in a load of 0's but was feeling lonely that day haha

Certifications: A+, Net+, MCSA Server 2003, 2008, Windows XP & 7 , ITIL V3 Foundation
    WIP: CCNA Renewal
  6. mcrilly

mcrilly Byte Poster

What's an exam manual?

Certifications: CCENT
    WIP: CCNA, RHCE, & VCP
  7. wagnerk

It's like crib sheets on the topics that you'll be tested on, to focus on and/or refresh on - rather than learn outright.

Useful, I've used them several times in the past.

-Ken

8. dales

dales Gigabyte Poster

I'd buy that for a dollar..... wait haven't I heard that somewhere before!?!?

Certifications: vExpert 2014+2015+2016,VCP-DT,CCE-V, CCE-AD, CCP-AD, CCEE, CCAA XenApp, CCA Netscaler, XenApp 6.5, XenDesktop 5 & Xenserver 6,VCP3+5,VTSP,MCSA MCDST MCP A+ ITIL F
    WIP: Nothing
  9. mcrilly

mcrilly Byte Poster

After looking around, me and my best friend decided the $99 price tag was worth splitting between us, so we've bought them all :)

I hope they help. They will certainly help him as he has Microsoft Press book nearly 1,000 pages just for the his MCITP in Windows 7 Enterprise something or other.

Thanks for the link OP :)

Certifications: CCENT
    WIP: CCNA, RHCE, & VCP