Premier League Dream Team anyone?

Discussion in 'The Lounge - Off Topic' started by Arroryn, Nov 12, 2008.

1. nXPLOSi

nXPLOSi Terabyte Poster

Its going to be really interesting too see who is in the battle to go down this year, and who survives it! There really is 5-6 teams that could fall in my opinion. West Brom, Stoke, Sunderland, West Ham, Newcastle for a start! I'll put my neck on the line and say West Ham won't go down... :)

Roll on Spurs through, Fulham away, Blackburn at home, pah easy games after the last few :biggrin

Certifications: A+, Network+, Security+, MCSA 2003 (270, 290, 291), MCTS (640, 642), MCSA 2008
    WIP: MCSA 2012
  2. delorean

delorean Megabyte Poster

My tip to go down from the EPL aka 'The Barclays Almost As Predictable As The Italian Championship But Not As Boring In Style I'd Rather Eat My Own Feet Yawn League':

Newcastle
    Fulham
    West brom

To go up from the Championship to the TBAAPATICBNABISIREMOFY League:

Wolves
    Reading
    Cardiff

Certifications: A+, MCP 70-270, 70-290, 70-291
    WIP: 70-680, S+, MCSA, MCSE, CCNA
  3. nXPLOSi

nXPLOSi Terabyte Poster

Haha brillant name I have to say. :) Also, if thats whats you call the EPL, what do you call the SPL? (Scottish Premier League)

Certifications: A+, Network+, Security+, MCSA 2003 (270, 290, 291), MCTS (640, 642), MCSA 2008
  4. delorean

delorean Megabyte Poster

Interesting thought there nXPLOSi. Many claim the SPL (or in the eyes of EPL fanatics the Sh*te Pants League) is nowhere near the standard of the EPL; they're right.

That said, I have many Scottish friends who each follow a different team. Two lads I know on this island are best friends, one is a Celtic fan, the other a Rangers fan! The rest are a mixture of Hearts, Dundee Utd and Hibernian fans.

I don't mind watching the odd SPL game with them, some of the games are very good, but not up to the standard of the EPL or my beloved Spanish league!!

In essence, I would redub the SPL the Slightly Pants League Of Scotland That Will Never Be Held In The Same Regard As The Premiership But That Doesn't Matter Because None Of Them Are As Good As The Spanish League Err League Oh And It's Not As Boring And Trousers As Italian Football Where I Would Rather Dig My Own Eyes Out With A Shoehorn And Feed Them To A Hive Full Of Hornets League.

aka The SPLOSTWNBITSRATBTDMBNOTAAGATSLELOAINABATAIFWIWRDMOEOWASAFTTAHFOHL (phew!)

Certifications: A+, MCP 70-270, 70-290, 70-291
    WIP: 70-680, S+, MCSA, MCSE, CCNA
  5. nXPLOSi

nXPLOSi Terabyte Poster

Haha quality, Im glad we cleared that up ! :biggrin