1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Pre-ordered 1 wii game and 1 PC game today

Discussion in 'Gamers Hangout' started by wagnerk, Mar 16, 2008.

1. wagnerk
    Highly Decorated Member Award

wagnerk aka kitkatninja Moderator

Well I took the plunge and pre-ordered House of the Dead 2 & 3 for the Wii and Command & Conquer: Kane's Wrath for the PC.

Both my wife and I like to shoot zombie's and always find ourselves in the arcades, when we go on holiday, on these games. We were a bit disappointed that House of the Dead 1 & 4 haven't been release for the Wii, but whose to say that it won't come out in the future.

And as for C&C: Kane's Wrath, I've always been a fan of the series, but there's a bonus with this one. If purchased as a pre-order you have the chance to enter the C&C Red Alert 3 beta later in the year :)

How lucky can a gamer like me be?

Oh well, just letting you know :)

-ken

Certifications: CITP, PGCert, BSc, HNC, LCGI, PTLLS, MCT, MCITP, MCTS, MCSE, MCSA:M, MCSA, MCDST, MCP, MTA, MCAS, MOS (Master), A+, N+, S+, ACA, VCA, etc... & 2nd Degree Black Belt
    WIP: PGDip
  2. derkit

derkit Gigabyte Poster

I never bought into the whole console gaming arena, well maybe with a Sega Master System when I was alot younger, but we got a Wii just before the New Year and while we only have the Wii Sports package - its definitely caught both of our attentions. Our next purchase will be for Lego Star Wars.... now that looks good :)

Certifications: MBCS, BSc(Hons), Cert(Maths), A+, Net+, MCDST, ITIL-F v3, MCSA
    WIP: 70-293
  3. greenbrucelee

greenbrucelee Zettabyte Poster

I remember house of the dead it was a good shooter, I always ended up playing that in the arcde in Blackpool. I have never played command and conquer.

Certifications: A+, N+, MCDST, Security+, 70-270
    WIP: 70-620 or 70-680?
  4. Modey

Modey Terabyte Poster

You haven't lived! :)

Certifications: A+, N+, MCP, MCDST, MCSA 2K3, MCTS, MOS, MTA, MCT, MCITP:EDST7, MCSA W7, Citrix CCA, ITIL Foundation
    WIP: Nada
  5. wagnerk

Or died, those scrin rift generators, Hand's of NOD or the GDI Ion canons are a force to be reconed :)

-Ken

Certifications: CITP, PGCert, BSc, HNC, LCGI, PTLLS, MCT, MCITP, MCTS, MCSE, MCSA:M, MCSA, MCDST, MCP, MTA, MCAS, MOS (Master), A+, N+, S+, ACA, VCA, etc... & 2nd Degree Black Belt
  6. BrizoH

BrizoH Byte Poster

I always liked House of the Dead at the arcade but wasn't sure about ordering it for the Wii as I thought it might be too similar to Res Evil Umbrella Chronicles.

You'll need to post an update once it's arrived and let me know if I should shell out for it :)

Certifications: CCNA, CCNA Security
    WIP: CCNP
  7. Zeeman

Zeeman Bit Poster

I currently have Super Smash Bros Brawl on their, it's good for a laugh if you have a crowd to play with :D

Altho I feel like a fish for getting my PS3 for £500 and haven;t had 1 decent game to play on it apart from assasins creed and I coulda played that on my PC! Resident evil 5 and Metal gear 4 will make up for it I guesh...maybe...

Certifications: CCNA, CCNP, CCNP Security, Security+, Computer Engineer/BENG
    WIP: CEH, Later CISSP and ISO27001
  8. Theprof

Theprof Petabyte Poster Forum Leader

The game that I am waiting for is starcraft 2. From the videos it looks really interesting.

Certifications: A+ | CCA | CCAA | Network+ | MCDST | MCSA | MCP (270, 271, 272, 290, 291) | MCTS (70-662, 70-663) | MCITP:EMA | VCA-DCV/Cloud/WM | VTSP | VCP5-DT | VCP5-DCV
    WIP: VCAP5-DCA/DCD | EMCCA
  9. greenbrucelee

greenbrucelee Zettabyte Poster

I'm waiting for rainbow 6 vegas part 2, shouldn't be too long :D I hope.

Certifications: A+, N+, MCDST, Security+, 70-270
    WIP: 70-620 or 70-680?
  10. Zeeman

Zeeman Bit Poster

That game will get you hooked, I played starcraft and then warcraft 3 and man, they rip through time like hot knife through butter :/

Certifications: CCNA, CCNP, CCNP Security, Security+, Computer Engineer/BENG
    WIP: CEH, Later CISSP and ISO27001
  11. dingy

dingy Bit Poster

I'm waiting for Super Smash Bros Brawl,my boys are driving me daft talking about this so when it comes out I might get some peace:biggrin

Certifications: A+,N+,MCDST
    WIP: Relax
  12. Theprof

Theprof Petabyte Poster Forum Leader

Yeah the multiplayer is very addictive. I can't play much of the single player campaign though, gets kind of boring after a while.

Certifications: A+ | CCA | CCAA | Network+ | MCDST | MCSA | MCP (270, 271, 272, 290, 291) | MCTS (70-662, 70-663) | MCITP:EMA | VCA-DCV/Cloud/WM | VTSP | VCP5-DT | VCP5-DCV
    WIP: VCAP5-DCA/DCD | EMCCA
  13. Modey

Modey Terabyte Poster

Fallout 3 is the game I'm really looking forward to this year. Big big fan of the originals (1 & 2 - and not the crap spinoffs) and I also really enjoyed Oblivion. It's an Oblivion based engine they will be using for the game.

Certifications: A+, N+, MCP, MCDST, MCSA 2K3, MCTS, MOS, MTA, MCT, MCITP:EDST7, MCSA W7, Citrix CCA, ITIL Foundation
  14. wagnerk

Here's another person waiting for Fallout 3, may not pre-order it though unless there's some "free" gift's offer :)

-ken

15. Modey

Modey Terabyte Poster

I don't buy that many games, but I think this is one that I definitely will.

16. newkoba

newkoba Byte Poster

i liked house of the dead, but typing of the dead for the dreamcast is where it is at. that game was tons of fun. also rainbow six vegas 2 does look awesome i can't wait to pick it up in the next few weeks.

Certifications: Security + and CEH
    WIP: CWNA and CWSP