Practice Test

Discussion in 'Network+' started by morph, Dec 14, 2007.

1. zebulebu

zebulebu Terabyte Poster

LOL - yeps, see my edit above :p

Certifications: A few
    WIP: None - f*** 'em
  2. ffreeloader

ffreeloader Terabyte Poster

LOL. I'm glad I didn't disappoint you, Zeb.... :twisted:

Certifications: MCSE, MCDBA, CCNA, A+
    WIP: LPIC 1
  3. zebulebu

zebulebu Terabyte Poster

Freddie, I think I can state, with the utmost clarity of thought, that nothing you could ever do could possibly ever fail to avoid disappointing me... :D

Certifications: A few
    WIP: None - f*** 'em
  4. ffreeloader

ffreeloader Terabyte Poster

ROTFL....

Certifications: MCSE, MCDBA, CCNA, A+
    WIP: LPIC 1
  5. BosonMichael
    Honorary Member Highly Decorated Member Award 500 Likes Award

BosonMichael Yottabyte Poster

NetSim's outside of my department... but shoot me a PM with your e-mail addy and I'll see if any magic can happen. At the least, I might be able to work out a beta testing thing with the ExSim Max practice exams for the CCNP (which I'm starting to create - from SCRATCH, for those of you wondering...).

Certifications: CISSP, MCSE+I, MCSE: Security, MCSE: Messaging, MCDST, MCDBA, MCTS, OCP, CCNP, CCDP, CCNA Security, CCNA Voice, CNE, SCSA, Security+, Linux+, Server+, Network+, A+
    WIP: Just about everything!
  6. BosonMichael
    Honorary Member Highly Decorated Member Award 500 Likes Award

BosonMichael Yottabyte Poster

Guys, you don't know how much Microsoft didn't like Transcender back in the day. If we had copied even a single question, they'd have been ALL over us like white on rice. They never found one... so they couldn't do anything.

Imagine Microsoft's shock when one of their "Microsoft Certified Practice Test Providers" bought Transcender... I can guarantee you, several calls were made.

Believe what you want, guys. I was on the inside, so I know how things were done. :)

Certifications: CISSP, MCSE+I, MCSE: Security, MCSE: Messaging, MCDST, MCDBA, MCTS, OCP, CCNP, CCDP, CCNA Security, CCNA Voice, CNE, SCSA, Security+, Linux+, Server+, Network+, A+
    WIP: Just about everything!