practice exams

Discussion in 'Network+' started by 2shaemc, Jan 26, 2006.

1. 2shaemc

2shaemc New Member

hi people

im about to do the network+ exam and was wondering if anybody knows of some good sites to have a practice on

cheers

Certifications: none as yet
    WIP: network+ & comptia a+
  2. simongrahamuk
    Honorary Member

simongrahamuk Hmmmmmmm?

Hi there,

I'm afraid that I can't recommend any specific web sites to look at, but what I'm (when I find time) using is the Network+ Exam Cram book for questions, and also the Transcender exam prep software.

You might also want to take a look around our Network+ forum and see if there's anything there that can help you.

8)

Edit SG - Moved this thread to Network+, Was in MS General

3. arisen

arisen Byte Poster

Certifications: BEng, PRINCE2, ITIL, Net+
    WIP: MSc, Linux+ 2009, RHCE
  4. twizzle

twizzle Gigabyte Poster

You could try *********** They have questions from the exams with the answers as voted for by ppl who have sat it and the reasons why the answers are correct... Useful for revision i found when doin the A+

EDIT SG: Removed Reference to Braindump Site

Certifications: Comptia A+, N+, MS 70-271, 70-272
    WIP: Being a BILB,
  5. tripwire45
    Honorary Member

tripwire45 Zettabyte Poster

Sorry, twizzle. CertForums does not support the use of dump sites in any way, shape, or form. Please do not suggest them in the future.

Certifications: A+ and Network+
  6. acepal

acepal Bit Poster

if you buy a 25 percent off exam voucher(which i have just done)from get certify for less you get 5 practice exams with a total of 500 questions which are very good.includes a section on the very latest stuff to be included in the exam.

Certifications: A+,NETWORK+
    WIP: 70-270