Practice Exams?

Discussion in 'A+' started by demarrer, Jan 29, 2008.

1. demarrer

demarrer Byte Poster

does anyone know of a good place to get passpapers/ practise exams for the comptia a+ exams both essentials and technician??

Much appriciated.

H

Certifications: A+, Security +, CCNA, CCSA
    WIP: music, (dreaming of) CCIE Security :D
  2. greenbrucelee
    Highly Decorated Member Award

greenbrucelee Zettabyte Poster

Trancender and preplogic are your best ones, they cost but they are legit. You can try proprofs.com for free tests but do not use braindumps which give you the real questions and answers as this is cheating and can get you decertified for life.

Certifications: A+, N+, MCDST, Security+, 70-270
    WIP: 70-620 or 70-680?
  3. BosonJosh

BosonJosh Gigabyte Poster

There are several legitimate vendors currently offering A+ practice exams, including Self Test Software and Measure Up.

4. nXPLOSi

nXPLOSi Terabyte Poster

I can vouch for Transcender as being good, although I found the Meyers questions that came with the book (On the CD) as the best as they "felt" very similar to the A+ style question. :)

Certifications: A+, Network+, Security+, MCSA 2003 (270, 290, 291), MCTS (640, 642), MCSA 2008
    WIP: MCSA 2012
  5. demarrer

demarrer Byte Poster

thanks for this. was wondering to get some more from as I have exhausted the practise exams that came with the myers book.

Thanks

Certifications: A+, Security +, CCNA, CCSA
    WIP: music, (dreaming of) CCIE Security :D
  6. BosonJosh

BosonJosh Gigabyte Poster

Before buying any practice exams, I'd suggest downloading the demos from the vendors to see which one best matches your needs.

7. greenbrucelee
    Highly Decorated Member Award

greenbrucelee Zettabyte Poster

good idea, I did that with both preplogic and trancender and I actually preffer the preplogic exams as I thought the Transcender ones were a bit badly written and it has an off putting colour scheme on the gui but thats just my opinion.

Certifications: A+, N+, MCDST, Security+, 70-270
    WIP: 70-620 or 70-680?