Practice Exams Help

Discussion in 'MCDST' started by fatboyandy, Jun 12, 2009.

1. fatboyandy

fatboyandy New Member

hello everyone

Newbie here. Im wondering if anyone knows where i can get some practice exam help, i bought a second hand book and they didnt send me the cd with it. so all the questions and exam bits i dont have the answers to check!!!

If anyone got anything on disk, i would gladly send you a blank and some cash???

cheers

andy

2. DaveyB1981

DaveyB1981 Byte Poster

Hi Andy,

There are many places you can get practise questions from, some legitimate, others not so!

I personally found the Transcender ones pretty good for MCDST.

Dave

Certifications: CISMP, ITIL Fdn, MCDST
    WIP: the day job...
  3. BosonMichael
    Honorary Member Highly Decorated Member Award 500 Likes Award

BosonMichael Yottabyte Poster

There are plenty of places to legitimately get practice exams in exchange for some cash... just go to their Web site and order it.

If by "send you a blank and some cash", you mean that you intend to use pirated software, that sort of behavior isn't condoned here. Many of us - myself included - make our living from the creation of intellectual property, through training guides, books, video-based training, and practice exams. Don't steal from me, bro.

Certifications: CISSP, MCSE+I, MCSE: Security, MCSE: Messaging, MCDST, MCDBA, MCTS, OCP, CCNP, CCDP, CCNA Security, CCNA Voice, CNE, SCSA, Security+, Linux+, Server+, Network+, A+
    WIP: Just about everything!