Powershell

Discussion in 'Software' started by zxspectrum, Feb 5, 2014.

1. zxspectrum

zxspectrum Terabyte Poster Forum Leader Gold Member

Just wondering if anyone else is new to this?? Im flirting with it at the mo and hopefully ill be able to make use of it

Ed

Certifications: BSc computing and information systems
    WIP: 70-680
  2. Shadowrunner

Shadowrunner Nibble Poster Premium Member

Welcome to the dark side.

Once you get used to it, you'll never go back. I hardly use a GUI for anything these days.

SR

Arroryn likes this.
  3. JK2447
    Highly Decorated Member Award 500 Likes Award

JK2447 Petabyte Poster Administrator Premium Member

Been dabbling for a while now. Helps with Powercli too if you're a VMware house. Keep at it mate, book I've got says "there will be admins who learn powershell, and admins who say do you want salt with your fries". Something like that ha ha

Certifications: VCP4, 5, 6, 6.5, 6.7, 7, 8, VCAP DCV Design, VMConAWS Skill, Google Cloud Digital Leader, BSc (Hons), HND IT, HND Computing, ITIL-F, MBCS CITP, MCP (270,290,291,293,294,298,299,410,411,412) MCTS (401,620,624,652) MCSA:Security, MCSE: Security, Security+, CPTS, CCA (XenApp6.5), MCSA 2012, VSP, VTSP
    WIP: Google Cloud Certs
  4. zxspectrum

zxspectrum Terabyte Poster Forum Leader Gold Member

Ha ha JK, i have seen that same quote and i was thinking, its taken me long enough to find this role, ill be damned if im asking people if they want fries ha ha. Even though im only helpdesk i seem to be getting asked other stuff or presented with other stuff to do so if this can help make me more productive then it can only be a good thing, after all im still in my probationary period, 6 months it lasts, so in May illl know

Im trying to move away from the GUI if i can Shadowrunner if i can, that would be great

Ed

Certifications: BSc computing and information systems
    WIP: 70-680