Problem Powerpoint Fonts

Discussion in 'Software' started by westernkings, Feb 11, 2011.

1. westernkings

westernkings Gigabyte Poster

Hi Guys,

Can't find anything on google, but i have this issue where if I go to the font list in PP2010, it has every font installed, however if I go to the Design Tab and then Theme Fonts and try to create a new theme font set (IE using Segoe for heading and body instead of Calibri) the list of fonts only goes to M and not any further down.

See below;
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

Attached Files:

Certifications: MCITP:VA, MCITP:EA, MCDST, MCTS, MCITP:EST7, MCITP:SA, PRINCE2, ITILv3
  2. Apexes

Apexes Gigabyte Poster

How bizarre.... :eek:

Just taking a stab in the dark, but does it auto-populate if you start typing a font name in? i.e start typing Trebuchet MS for example

Certifications: 70-243 MCTS: ConfigMgr 2012 | MCSE: Private Cloud
  3. westernkings

nope, already tried that. There is literally sod all on google about it.

Certifications: MCITP:VA, MCITP:EA, MCDST, MCTS, MCITP:EST7, MCITP:SA, PRINCE2, ITILv3
  4. nugget
    Honorary Member

nugget Junior toady

Certifications: A+ | Network+ | Security+ | MCP (270,271,272,290,620) | MCDST | MCTS:Vista
    WIP: MCSA, 70-622,680,685
  5. Jakamoko
    Honorary Member

Jakamoko On the move again ...

All present for me, my friend - right down to TT Wide Latin. Could it be an install issue? Something unticked that should have been ticked maybe?

Sorry - bet you hate those "looks fine to me" replies as much as I do! :-)

Certifications: MCP, A+, Network+
    WIP: Clarity
  6. westernkings

Font cache rebuild did nothing. The repair of Office now brings the list to P instead of just M. So we have sort of made ground. :D