Possible entry-level prospects - Scotland

Discussion in 'Employment & Jobs' started by Jakamoko, Mar 29, 2005.

1. Jakamoko
    Honorary Member

Jakamoko On the move again ...

Hey Guys, this may be of use to some of you, I don't know. Not seen it before, and I have no affiliations to those advertising. As seen on S1Jobs.com

Glasgow
    Salary: £6-12 per hour.

Gain the Training and Experience You Need to Enter the Exciting Field of Information Technology! We are looking for people who have a passion for learning and who do not hold any IT certifications. Our IT Contracts are only available for those looking to gain IT experience and who want to earn IT certifications. You will have the opportunity to gain some Real-World experience. All applicants must pass the required vendor certification exams such as A+, MCSA and CCNA. During your contract you will provide technical support for internal and/or external customers: software installation, PC repair, troubleshooting and networking. Applicants must be able to meet the tuition requirements. Training scholarships, tuition financing and funding is available for those that qualify. Programme begins 11th April. Email CVs to [email protected] or call 0800 783 9056

[​IMG] Closing Date: 11-MAY-05

HTH :)

Certifications: MCP, A+, Network+
    WIP: Clarity
  2. law123

law123 Byte Poster

Yes Gav it sounds great but I did a search a couple of days ago on the company. They seem to be another training provider so maybe just some sort of marketing ploy to get you hooked if you know what I mean. :hhhmmm

Certifications: None
    WIP: A+
  3. Fergal1982

Fergal1982 Petabyte Poster

yeah ive had kinda thing happen before myself. sounds quite cool, if only it were in aberdeen.

Certifications: ITIL Foundation; MCTS: Visual Studio Team Foundation Server 2010, Administration
    WIP: None at present
  4. Jakamoko
    Honorary Member

No probs Guys - didn't spend much time looking at it, but thought it might be of use to someone along the line :)

5. Pablo1888

Pablo1888 Byte Poster

Hi Jak

Do you have the exact link to this position as I can't find it on S1Jobs.

Cheers

Paul

Certifications: MOUS Master, MCP 70-210, A+
    WIP: CCNA
  6. Jakamoko
    Honorary Member

'fraid you'll just need to trawl through the IT vac's, Paul, as S1 doesn't give specific url's for each job - rather it opens them in a window within the main site.

HTH :)

7. ant2005uk

ant2005uk Byte Poster

Its shame I dont live in scotland lol sounds good