Pepsi Cucumber

Discussion in 'Just for Laughs' started by delorean, Mar 29, 2008.

1. delorean

delorean Megabyte Poster

Ok so I thought the last post I made in this forum knocked my socks off, but THIS gets even weirder!

First we have the bright spark who's now driving a Ferrari and owns a posh condo in the Bahamas for inventing the likes of Pepsi Chino, Coca Cola Blak, Diet Cherry Chocolate Dr. Pepper and that Blue Gatorade Frost that looks really off putting and nobody knows anybody in the world who has ever tried it so nobody knows what it tastes like.

Now some absolute spanner has decided that THIS is a great idea. Please! ENOUGH WITH THE WEIRD DRINKS!!!!

[​IMG]

Certifications: A+, MCP 70-270, 70-290, 70-291
    WIP: 70-680, S+, MCSA, MCSE, CCNA
  2. greenbrucelee
    Highly Decorated Member Award

greenbrucelee Zettabyte Poster

Yeah I'm with you Coke is Coke & Pepsi is Pepsi. Coke Zero is rank, Cherry Coke is rank and Diet Pepsi is rank leave them as they should be. They don't need any more gimmicks and new tastes they're not gonna go bust or anything.

Certifications: A+, N+, MCDST, Security+, 70-270
    WIP: 70-620 or 70-680?
  3. nugget
    Honorary Member

nugget Junior toady

Well if you notice the writing at the bottom, it's Japanese (I think). Explains it all really. :ohmy

Certifications: A+ | Network+ | Security+ | MCP (270,271,272,290,620) | MCDST | MCTS:Vista
    WIP: MCSA, 70-622,680,685
  4. NightWalker

NightWalker Gigabyte Poster

They have been pushing limited edition drinks for years. Pepsi twist was nice, a bit of lemon in there. Only downside was it went flat too quickly. Remember Tab clear from the 90s, now that was some rank stuff...

Certifications: A+, Network+, MCP, MCSA:M 2003, ITIL v3 Foundation
  5. delorean

delorean Megabyte Poster

I quite liked Tab!

Look out for future exciting Pepsi and Coca Cola flavours including Pepsi Sunday Roast Ice, Pepsi Mini Kiev Max and Coca Cola Habanero Plus+ coming soon!!!

6. S0l5

S0l5 Bit Poster

What these companies tend to do is test their new products in countrys where they have smaller market share before realsing it in countries where they have larger market share such as US and EU!

7. NightWalker

LMAO, that’s going to be a big hit... like Still Tango, that was in the shops for about 7 days before it was pulled of the shelves...

8. delorean

delorean Megabyte Poster

Aye, if Coca Cola released every currently available flavour of Fanta to the global markets, there would be no room on the shelves for anything else! Remember Fanta Schokata? (Curry flavour Fanta)

Here in Cayman we get most of our stuff imported mainly from the USA, Jamaica and parts of South/Central America so our supermarket shelves are flooded with those products, including the weird blue Gatorade Frost that nobody (in their right mind) on Earth has ever drunk so nobody knows what it even tastes of.

We do get a lot of stuff from the UK too, so I get my fix of Heinz Beans, Marmite and PG Tips (even if we do have to pay about 2.00 pounds per can of baked beans, I don't care, it's worth it!!).

9. zebulebu

zebulebu Terabyte Poster

Ummm... Vanilla Coke rules. End of.

Certifications: A few
    WIP: None - f*** 'em
  10. delorean

delorean Megabyte Poster

Agreed. Along with Cherry Coke (in smaller doses) and Coke C2 (which I like better than Zero).

By the way, you can still buy Tab! :)

edit: Just noticed this Coca Cola Orange. It says it was available in the UK only last year. Has anyone tried it?

11. twizzle

twizzle Gigabyte Poster

Anyone remeber a few years ago Coca Cola released a Caffine free diet coke?... might as well just drink water!

And as for Janpanese tastes, they have Green Tea flavoured Kit Kats http://www.jbox.com/PRODUCT/OKA452

Certifications: Comptia A+, N+, MS 70-271, 70-272
    WIP: Being a BILB,
  12. delorean

delorean Megabyte Poster

Yep, it's still available here. As for green tea, there's more tea related products on the shelves here than anything else! All sorts of flavours and combinations.

13. NightWalker

Yep, not seen it in Tesco for a while (probably stopped making it). I used to get 2 litre bottles, it was very nice. Like all fruit type colas, lost its fizz and went flat to fast.

14. delorean

delorean Megabyte Poster

What was it though? Did Coca Cola just create a new label and filled it up with Fanta??

15. NightWalker

No, same as vanilla coke, cherry coke or pepsi twist. Standard cola with a hint of orange flavouring.

16. Mathematix

Mathematix Megabyte Poster

Decided to try Coke Blak which I purchased from Cybercandy. Unfortunately it triggers migraines with me - but very nice! :biggrin

Certifications: BSc(Hons) Comp Sci, BCS Award of Merit
    WIP: Not doing certs. Computer geek.
  17. BosonMichael
    Honorary Member Highly Decorated Member Award 500 Likes Award

BosonMichael Yottabyte Poster

I love Coke Classic, but to keep the weight off, I drink mass quantities of Diet Coke with Splenda. Much better than normal Diet Coke - can't deal with the aspartame/NutriSweet in normal Diet Coke.

Certifications: CISSP, MCSE+I, MCSE: Security, MCSE: Messaging, MCDST, MCDBA, MCTS, OCP, CCNP, CCDP, CCNA Security, CCNA Voice, CNE, SCSA, Security+, Linux+, Server+, Network+, A+
    WIP: Just about everything!
  18. zebulebu

zebulebu Terabyte Poster

LOL - I think you and me must be separated at birth - we seem to have so much in common!

Aspartame gives me incredible headaches - in almost any quantity from enormous to miniscule. This is a royal pain in the arse as so much stuff nowadays has aspartame in it - even if its ALREADY got sugar in.

Splenda, on the other hand, doesn't seem to have any effect on me

Certifications: A few
    WIP: None - f*** 'em
  19. BosonMichael
    Honorary Member Highly Decorated Member Award 500 Likes Award

BosonMichael Yottabyte Poster

For more reasons than one, my friend. :) I look forward to meeting you in person someday... that'd be a blast.

As a Chemistry major, I really don't want to ingest something that breaks down into formaldehyde (Aspartame). On the other hand, chlorinating sucrose (sugar) to make Splenda sounds, to my chemical mind, relatively safe.

I have to look at every label just to make sure it doesn't have that evil stuff in it... probably just like you have to do.

Certifications: CISSP, MCSE+I, MCSE: Security, MCSE: Messaging, MCDST, MCDBA, MCTS, OCP, CCNP, CCDP, CCNA Security, CCNA Voice, CNE, SCSA, Security+, Linux+, Server+, Network+, A+
    WIP: Just about everything!
  20. The_Geek

The_Geek Megabyte Poster

Caffeine free diet salad anyone?

Certifications: CompTIA and Micro$oft
    WIP: PDI+