People too stupid to live

Discussion in 'Just for Laughs' started by tripwire45, Mar 16, 2006.

1. tripwire45
    Honorary Member

tripwire45 Zettabyte Poster

A fellow walked into a pizza place and ordered a medium cheese pizza. The guy was apparently alone. The person serving him asked the guy if he wanted the pizza cut into 4 or 6 pieces. The customer thought for a long time and finally said, "Four pieces. I don't think I'm hungry enough to eat six".

A guy arrived at his destination airport but discovered that his luggage didn't arrive with him. After waiting at the luggage carousel long enough to see his suitcase hadn't arrived, he went to the lost luggage counter to fill out a report. The woman at the counter assured him that he was in good hands and that she was a professional. Then she asked him, "Has your flight arrived yet?"

A guy was considering buying a house. His real estate agent was taking him on a tour of the place he was thinking about buying. He asked the real estate agent which way was north. He said that he didn't want the morning sun coming into the bedroom window waking him up. The agent replied that as far as she knew, the sun always rose in the east to which he replied, "North...East...I don't have time to keep up on these things!"

Certifications: A+ and Network+