Pearson Launches Certflashcardsonline.com

Discussion in 'News' started by tripwire45, Jan 8, 2009.

1. tripwire45
    Honorary Member

tripwire45 Zettabyte Poster

Pearson Launches Certflashcardsonline.com

Today Pearson announced the release of its new browser-based electronic flash card engine, www.certflashcardsonline.com, an application that helps users practice for IT certification exams. Launching with multiple products on CompTIA, Microsoft and Cisco certifications, the custom flash card application, loaded with more than 250 questions per exam, tests users’ skills and improves their retention of exam topics. Cert Flash Cards Online also allows users to get all-important information at a glance, helping focus on areas of weakness. Available in both desktop and mobile device format, these fact-filled flash cards allow users to test at home, work, or on the go. This new certification preparation tool, Cert Flash Cards Online, along with Cert Prep Online, is available through InformIT.

Yeah, it's a press release, so it reads like one. My bud Jamie at Pearson sent it to me and I've already seen it on Twitter and thought I'd share the wealth. Full announcement can be found at BusinessWire.com.

Certifications: A+ and Network+
porta2_tags:

Comments

1. greenbrucelee
      greenbrucelee
      Seems like a good idea.

I made powerpoint flash card presentation but it did my head in after a while. This looks better.