PayPal Certified Developer Program Overview

Discussion in 'Other IT certifications' started by Kitkatninja, Aug 2, 2009.

1. Kitkatninja
    Highly Decorated Member Award 500 Likes Award

Kitkatninja aka me, myself & I Moderator

PayPal Certified Developer Program Overview

Join the PayPal Certified Developer Program
    Being a PayPal Certified Developer helps you attract new business and get recognition for your PayPal development skills. All you need to do is pass an online exam that tests your knowledge of PayPal.

Why Get Certified?
    It's simple: Potential clients trust PayPal Certified Developers. When merchants need help with PayPal integrations, they'll know you can deliver. As a PayPal Certified Developer, you get:
    Instant credibility with merchants looking for integration help
    Industry recognition for your PayPal development skills
    A listing in the PayPal Certified Developer Directory, which merchants use to find skilled developers
    The PayPal Certified Developer logo to display on your emails and website

Want to Get Certified? New Certification 2.0 Exams Available!
    The new PayPal Certified Developer exams are now available. There is one level of certification, which includes testing in several knowledge areas around PayPal products, as well as payment card industry standards. Note that developers must pass all three exams in order to be certified. Each exam costs $100 USD, so the total cost for certification is $300 USD. See the FAQs for more details.

See here for more info

-Ken

Certifications: MSc, PGDip, PGCert, BSc, HNC, LCGI, MBCS CITP, MCP, MCSA, MCSE, MCE, A+, N+, S+, Server+
    WIP: MSc Cyber Security