Password Reset Disks

Discussion in 'Windows 7 / 8 /10 Client Exams' started by njhicksy5, Aug 4, 2008.

1. njhicksy5

njhicksy5 New Member

I've been looking at creating password reset disks in XP Pro.
    Hardly anyone now has a floppy drive so is it possible to create one using a CD or USB stick?

2. Gary B

Gary B Nibble Poster

Yes so long as your PC is able to boot from USB or floppy

You could also try some ready made CD images HERE

There's also details on the cd about making a bootable USB drive

I've used the CD in the past and it's worked fine

Certifications: MCSA 2003
    WIP: You tell me
  3. Obinna Osobalu

Obinna Osobalu Banned

u can actually use already made cd iso images. jst point ur browser to dis add http://home.eunet.no/pnordahl/ntpasswd/. BE SURE TO SPECIFY D MEDIA U R TO USE DAT IS EITHER USB OR CDROM OR FLOPPY TO B THE FIRST PRIMARY BOOT DEVICE. FOLLOW THE PROMPTS.

Certifications: MCITP:SA,MCTS(x5),MCSE2K3;MCSA2K3:M;MCP
    WIP: EDA7,70-652,Project+,MSP(70-632)
  4. Taita

Taita Nibble Poster

Certifications: A+ N+ MCP
    WIP: MCSE
  5. Alex Wright

Alex Wright Megabyte Poster

Don't be so ignorant. If you took the time to look you would see that Obinna Osobalu is from Nigeria so English obviously isn't his first language. :eek:

Certifications: 70-680 Configuring Windows 7
    WIP: 70-642
  6. zebulebu

zebulebu Terabyte Poster

Nonsense. Just because he's from Nigeria doesn't mean he can't speak English! Two of my best mates are Nigerian and Ghanaian - they both speak and write perfect English. Obinna's problem is that he is using TXTSPK - which is a big no-no on this forum.

Obinna - can you not use txtspk here please? None of the other members do and its bloody annoying to have to read it! :)

Cheers

Certifications: A few
    WIP: None - f*** 'em
  7. Obinna Osobalu

Obinna Osobalu Banned

SURE MATE! BUT SERIOUSLY I DONT ACTUALLY GET ALL THE FUSS ABOUT ENGLISH. But then every hater is entitled to his or her bloody opinion. B GOOD!

8. Obinna Osobalu

Obinna Osobalu Banned

ITS OBVIOUS THAT YOU DONT UNDERSTAND ENGLISH BECAUSE IF YOU ACTUALLY DO YOU WOULDN'T BE THAT PELLUCIDLY DUMB TO FIGURE OUT WHAT THE MESSAGE CONTAINS. HOW'S THAT FOR ENGLISH SMART ASS OR PROBABLY YOU ARE HAVING A COMPLEX PROBLEM BEACAUSE A NIGERIAN CAN BE ABLE TO PUT THINGS TOGETHER. I SUGGEST YOU GET A GRIP AND STOP HATING DUDE! :(